Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

That dude is annoying as hell. All his posts are asking for help or information, asking what resell is going to be... Has nothing to offer.

He's actually dead broke and naked and doesn't even own a single pair of jordans. He goes to my brother's school. Just comes on NT to fantasize about kicks he will never own

I don't know why they are saying these will cost $250US Aus retail is $220 and that what we pay for almost every retro release

Are the sneaker stores going to have to check id on purchases of the shoes, beings they come with champagne? How does that work?

honest question: do people really think these two are "good" colors for the VI??? or are most people just hypebeast??

honest question: do people really think these two are "good" colors for the VI??? or are most people just hypebeast??
I like the cigars as a standalone Jordan release without the box/lacelocks/extra touches, just based on the khaki/brown upper with the maroon and Infrared spashes. GR or limited, I'd be aiming for those. The extras such as the packaging, insoles, and meaning behind the shoe are just nice extras.

Champagnes are a different story. Don't like the looks of the glossy green upper at all. Again, if they were a standalone release w/o the gimmicks, it'd be an easy pass.

With them both being in a "pack" ala the Fear series, I will try for both. Just like collecting anything, wanna complete the set.

If I don't strike out on the cigars (if they release the same day, and only focus on them), I'll try to find a pair of the champagnes, but if I miss out on the cigars, I'll probably move on. I know me, even if I could justify resale on the cigars, I'd end up wanting the champagnes too and just don't feel comfortable paying resell on a shoe I'm not in love with.

Just my .02.

*edit* grammar. Typing dissertations on this phone sucks :smile:

Last edited:
U get ur hands on thoses,u sell here for retail and u do good action and good karma insted of acting like a prostitute

I like the cigars as a standalone Jordan release without the box/lacelocks/extra touches, just based on the khaki/brown upper with the maroon and Infrared spashes. GR or limited, I'd be aiming for those. The extras such as the packaging, insoles, and meaning behind the shoe are just nice extras.

Champagnes are a different story. Don't like the looks of the glossy green upper at all. Again, if they were a standalone release w/o the gimmicks, it'd be an easy pass.

With them both being in a "pack" ala the Fear series, I will try for both. Just like collecting anything, wanna complete the set.

If I don't strike out on the cigars (if they release the same day, and only focus on them), I'll try to find a pair of the champagnes, but if I miss out on the cigars, I'll probably move on. I know me, even if I could justify resale on the cigars, I'd end up wanting the champagnes too and just don't feel comfortable paying resell on a shoe I'm not in love with.

Just my .02.

*edit* grammar. Typing dissertations on this phone sucks :smile:

Completely agree with everything that was stated in this post.

I really want the champagnes but $250 people have to learn when to say when. There is no reason for such a crazy markup I'm starting to question why we even buy anymore because its getting out of hand. Using leather they should've been using in the first place and adding a new color, now they're 200+ is insane hello Nike sportswear and high quality new balances.

Dont people that rock and are into foams pay $250 retail for em, I dont care for them but I think 250 is way too high the quality in jays not the best but I'm glad they nowhere near that price, and the jays that are 225 the quality is there and I personally don't mind..

Dont people that rock and are into foams pay $250 retail for em, I dont care for them but I think 250 is way too high the quality in jays not the best but I'm glad they nowhere near that price, and the jays that are 225 the quality is there and I personally don't mind..
that's true too but if you look at the mark up compare between models and their about equal. Foams have always retailed for more than jays so that's expected.my point with the price is that we shouldn't have to pay such a premium for a REAL leather shoe.

Back
Top Bottom