Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

I actually kind of wish these were a package. I think the high price of a package would drive away some of the small time resellers given that the last 6/7 pack a few years ago wasn't really high on resale value.

Are the sneaker stores going to have to check id on purchases of the shoes, beings they come with champagne? How does that work?

Nah can't be serious, I hope so that would eliminate most of the hype beating underage reselling ninjas who only copping to make quick cash or just to fit in, i can only hope lol but i doubt JB throwing in bottles of champagne with these kicks cuz if they do they better throw in some Dutches/swishers along with them cigars then also lol...

that's true too but if you look at the mark up compare between models and their about equal. Foams have always retailed for more than jays so that's expected.my point with the price is that we shouldn't have to pay such a premium for a REAL leather shoe.

I hear what you saying bro good points and all I would have to agree, we all pretty much know and expect what JB is pumping out their factory yet we all still buy a pair of kicks that the quality don't match the price SMH, they do a great marketing job on selling off nostalgia to a majority of us that remember MJ Playing and owning the OG kicks, we as a whole need to kno when to say no it won't be long till were paying $200+ for jays with the quality of flea market fakes from back in the day LMAO. .

Only sold here my guy 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These are going to be impossible to get if just clicking that button u need a Super Duper Ruper bot for these

I hear what you saying bro good points and all I would have to agree, we all pretty much know and expect what JB is pumping out their factory yet we all still buy a pair of kicks that the quality don't match the price SMH, they do a great marketing job on selling off nostalgia to a majority of us that remember MJ Playing and owning the OG kicks, we as a whole need to kno when to say no it won't be long till were paying $200+ for jays with the quality of flea market fakes from back in the day LMAO. .
well I for one haven't fell victim to the nonsense I've yet to purchase a retro. Unfortunately retro's are on a wave and JB is milking it for every cent. If we look their isn't too many more unreleased models that people actually want, with that said consumers have drove the price up for everyone. Only we say how much is too much.

these were from sneaker news. they had one pic of the cigars but it was via THE CLOSET COLLECTOR. I'm not giving that fool any recognition.

Last edited:
Apparently the cigar 6 will not have have a cork insole anymore. Not sure if this info was posted here yet. This is what I've heard.

honest question: do people really think these two are "good" colors for the VI??? or are most people just hypebeast??
I really like the cigars a lot.. love that brown leather and maroon combo..  and if it werent for the infared they would be perfect.. great loooking shoe

Just heard they will both retail for $250 and my previous assumption was correct on the dates but to be more specific the champagnes are 6/14 and the cigars are 6/12

Back
Top Bottom