Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Foam market has already crashed. Solar foams are only going for $350-$400, Oregon foams are hovering around $450, and Supremes can be had for $550-$650. 2 years ago all of those would have been going for twice as much.

It'd be nice if the Jordan crash came sooner than later.

Not sure if serious , by claiming market has crashed when mentioning as examples shoes selling for 2x and 3x retail...

Lowered demand for foams ..? Yeah , but crashed ? nah.

Crashed woud be

-No re sell value
-Sitting in shelves for a week and more

Foam market has already crashed. Solar foams are only going for $350-$400, Oregon foams are hovering around $450, and Supremes can be had for $550-$650. 2 years ago all of those would have been going for twice as much.

It'd be nice if the Jordan crash came sooner than later.
Not sure if serious , by claiming market has crashed when mentioning as examples shoes selling for 2x and 3x retail...

Crashed woud be

-No re sell value
All white foams, weatherman foams, thermal map, safari, spiderman, asteroid, and silver metallic foams can all be had for retail.  All except the all white foams can be found at my local footlocker and most were on nike.com for months till about a week ago when they could be had for a discount so people finally bought them.

In 2012 there wasn't a pair of foamposites that sat a month let alone 6 months, thats a crash.  People are disinterested with the crappy colorways and have moved on.

The few decent colorways don't command anywhere near the resale that they used to, which was what my point was.

Last edited:
All white foams, weatherman foams, thermal map, safari, spiderman, asteroid, and silver metallic foams can all be had for retail.  All except the all white foams can be found at my local footlocker and most were on nike.com for months till about a week ago when they could be had for a discount so people finally bought them.

In 2012 there wasn't a pair of foamposites that sat a month let alone 6 months, thats a crash.  People are disinterested with the crappy colorways and have moved on.
The few decent colorways don't command anywhere near the resale that they used to, which was what my point was.

Damn all those foams you just listed were crazy ugly. The asteroids make me want to wash my eyeballs.

the official pair has the black in in the lace lock not grey
I guess JB isnt allowed to make changes at the last minute
eyes.gif

Pulled my DS pair out the other day and it looked like someone took a long piss on both of my soles.
I just sat there feeling like nike owes me $250 dollars.

We all had an idea,.... But nobody expected it to be this bad.

At this point i bet a lotta pairs get customized haha

And i havent seen ONE pair free from yellowing.

Should just gave us white n black TB to start with

Last edited:

Crashed woud be

-No re sell value
Crashed would be Air Force ones

Pulled my DS pair out the other day and it looked like someone took a long piss on both of my soles.

sorry for your loss should make them cherrys(11 lows) gye the sole red

We all had an idea,.... But nobody expected it to be this bad.

At this point i bet a lotta pairs get customized haha

And i havent seen ONE pair free from yellowing.

Should just gave us white n black TB to start with

sorry for your loss should make them cherrys(11 lows) gye the sole red
Exactly, only thing to do is paint that sole.  Going to find someone that can get it done soon.

Back
Top Bottom