Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Getting Anstey! wondering what release is gonna be like. I'm shooting for both but don't wanna come up completely empty handed. curious on if it'll be FL's or HOH. Or even NTwn only?..we shall see, must be patient.   

Last edited:
Any references to bubbles are about the resale market and not retail.  Jordans will always sell but will you and should you be able to get double retail post release is another question entirely.  Bubble bursting will soon happen and all the highly inflated secondary market values will correct to numbers that are closer to reality.  I'm not talking about shoes that are too far gone like yeezys but theres no reason some Jordan grs should command anything more than retail when resold.

The pic below is from sneakercon in chicago this past weekend, even though I didn't go I was told that pretty much 30-35% of the people in attendance don't even wear Nikes/Jordans and were just strictly resellers capitalizing of how ridiculous resell prices have gotten in the last couple years.  There are a lot of people buying every release with no intention of ever wearing the shoes, eventually those shoes have to be sold.  When the old lady in the pic realizes she can't move those tampon foams for resale let alone retail maybe she'll stop trying to flip shoes and eventually demand will come down.

View media item 978431

YO! I saw that lady and was at sneakercon too :lol:

I was the dude walking around with the 2 Chainz Adidas and the tee with roses around the neckline

That's hilarious.

My little brother copped those for $129 from an outlet.

There are a lot of stupid people in this world.

I love the way she's acting; reading with one hand and trying to re-sell with the other.

Karma is a MF.
thats the problem with reselling,dont get me wrong i do it and dont frown on it,but all these new resellers out of no where trying to buy and sell everything just dont get it.they buy wack **** and try to flip for triple and making the game trash for everyone sellers and buyers.i re sell but i still wear sneakers and love them and dont really rape unless ive sat on some kicks that were in demand  and u cant really get them anymore,then ill jack up a little if people are willing to pay,but hopefully the sneaker hype will go down again soon

Any references to bubbles are about the resale market and not retail.  Jordans will always sell but will you and should you be able to get double retail post release is another question entirely.  Bubble bursting will soon happen and all the highly inflated secondary market values will correct to numbers that are closer to reality.  I'm not talking about shoes that are too far gone like yeezys but theres no reason some Jordan grs should command anything more than retail when resold.

The pic below is from sneakercon in chicago this past weekend, even though I didn't go I was told that pretty much 30-35% of the people in attendance don't even wear Nikes/Jordans and were just strictly resellers capitalizing of how ridiculous resell prices have gotten in the last couple years.  There are a lot of people buying every release with no intention of ever wearing the shoes, eventually those shoes have to be sold.  When the old lady in the pic realizes she can't move those tampon foams for resale let alone retail maybe she'll stop trying to flip shoes and eventually demand will come down.

View media item 978431

YO! I saw that lady and was at sneakercon too :lol:

I was the dude walking around with the 2 Chainz Adidas and the tee with roses around the neckline

those 2 chainz addi's aint bad...might grab a set for the summer

Nobody noticed the older guy behind her trying to sell the KD Elites, lol.

Lol at the people who don't think there is a Jordan bubble and that it won't ever burst. Fools doubling ams trippling for future profit gonna be in for a rude shock. Read every single popular consumer product history for a lesson.

"The insoles even has cushions in them…. "

"Cigar 6s are starting to hit retailers!"

"HOH, Hibbett Sports, and some mom and pops"

"Cigar 6 quality is
1f44c.png
1f44d.png
y’all might cry when y’all have them in hand. Too many good things about that shoe. #littlethingsthatmatter"

"They honestly should be titled “Air Jordan Retro VI ‘PRM’”"

"in terms of craftsmanship…best release if the year so far"

Sounds and looks promising. Quotes, info & images Via idreamboutkick's Twitter

"The insoles even has cushions in them…. "

View media item 986342

View media item 986345

View media item 986346

View media item 986347

"Cigar 6s are starting to hit retailers!"

"HOH, Hibbett Sports, and some mom and pops"

"Cigar 6 quality is
1f44c.png
1f44d.png

y’all might cry when y’all have them in hand. Too many good things about that shoe.#littlethingsthatmatter"

"They honestly should be titled “Air Jordan Retro VI ‘PRM’”"

"in terms of craftsmanship…best release if the year so far"

Sounds and looks promising. Quotes, info & images Via idreamboutkick's Twitter

neeeeeeeeeeeed

I swear someone at nike made a decision to kill dudes pockets this summer.  If you buy every release and don't have an occupation or source of income you aren't going to make it this summer.  Some might not even make it out of june.

Last edited:
My heart can't take all the salt that's gonna come with these June and August releases. Cigars are looking great

6/14 is gonna be crazy with these dropping along with the 11 lows. hopefully i can get either the cigar or champagne, 500 for both is gonna hurt my wallet
sick.gif

Nike is finally making stuff limited but not super limited. Even though I probably won't get through on any FTl company online I'm glad they are releasing them. Hopefully I can get one though on them then try for the other on nike at 10.

I'm actually going to be in the Chi on the 14th! Any word on who besides NikeTown mite gave these? Or are these NineTown/NDC exclusives?

Come on 6/14!! I must get ONE of these but I'm hoping strong for both! ...sidebar I kinda feel like the champagne might be more scarse for some reason?..not a lot of legit review vidz on YouTube but they are flooded with cigars

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom