Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Does anyone know where can i cop them? they are not available at footlockers ....
nerd.gif

I just got my legit pair of champ from SNS and my grey market "authentic" only difference is the logo on the heel. Its noticable darker on authorized pairs and lighter on unauthorized. 

Im starting to like the champange alot...Cigars look ok but the champs are sick..
They fake man smh

he said only difference is the logo heel? naw only difference is one is real and one is fake... lmao and he just joined today

The words grey market and authentic should never be used together. But let's not derail this thread with GM talk.

Yea that was my mitake. I heard people refer to them as unauthrized and stuff so my fault on that. The reason i do comparsion is because people think its real or made in same factory. I think thats all BS.
One is just a higher quality fake. It amazes me how good or even better the quality is lol but they are fake reguardless.

They are very hard to tell apart other than the heel so thats what i tried to give but i understand how people hates fakes so not a problem or issue. My bad about that.

Im anxious to see how limited these will be tommorow

You can stop now.

Kicks will be Good Limited ... Kickz.com had them on the Site ... Now they changed it to just in store (3 Stores in europe) ... Good for me People dont camp ... 1 Hour is enough here :D i get myself the whole pack in 10 ... Or do these 6s fit "normal" and i have to go up half a Size ?? Thanks and Good luck

Kicks will be Good Limited ... Kickz.com had them on the Site ... Now they changed it to just in store (3 Stores in europe) ... Good for me People dont camp ... 1 Hour is enough here
happy.gif
i get myself the whole pack in 10 ... Or do these 6s fit "normal" and i have to go up half a Size ?? Thanks and Good luck
...what?

Kicks will be Good Limited ... Kickz.com had them on the Site ... Now they changed it to just in store (3 Stores in europe) ... Good for me People dont camp ... 1 Hour is enough here
happy.gif
i get myself the whole pack in 10 ... Or do these 6s fit "normal" and i have to go up half a Size ?? Thanks and Good luck

...what?
Probably just a language barrier...he's talking about a foreign shop.

Congrats man.  6s usually run TTS or 1/2 size big.  I wouldn't go up a 1/2 size if you didn't have to.

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom