Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Starting to think these are a Limited GR but I've heard quickstrike from many employees.

To all DMV NTers Sport Zone will carry these and welcome back DTLR.

Last edited:
shiekh emails went out about 30 minutes ago... 
alien.gif

Did you get lucky? I only got KDs from hibbets and Baybrook HOH. Guess I'll be online fighting for Cigars/Champagnes
not quite...only kds and a pair of cigars...was expecting more...hopefully calls still goin out...got a call for the kds from baybrook and cigars from sharpstown...

not quite...only kds and a pair of cigars...was expecting more...hopefully calls still goin out...got a call for the kds from baybrook and cigars from sharpstown...
Lol Sharpstown still exists? I thought it was a big Mexican flea market or something.

Did you get lucky? I only got KDs from hibbets and Baybrook HOH. Guess I'll be online fighting for Cigars/Champagnes
i struck out on Baybrook, when did they call you?  seems like Cigars/Champagnes are more limited than wtkd's

lol im shocked Hoh galleria houston  normally one of the most corrupt places their is gave me a call for the champagnes.  1 minute ago

congrats on cigars... i got a call for infared xi's at sharpstown

got a call from Serramonte HOH for the Champagne 6s
happy.gif
 first time winning a very limited pair over there

Back
Top Bottom