Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

only hope i had was jimmy jazz. after paypal screen the redirection to shipping choices was loading and finally......... cart jacked 
embarassed.gif

i know the secret to getting through FNL Splash page as soon as possible, but not telling anyone here :tongue: since nobody helped me out with the early links
Help a brotha out lol.

People posted every single early link in this thread though...?

I got through it searching for a diff shoe on fnl, not saying that's why I got through, but I did. Copped

Cart jacked on the Cigars and Champagne's on JJ.  Had both in cart, made it to shipping/billing info page, put all that in, crashed and now someone else is going to be rocking my size 11's :frown:

champs is still giving me the loading thing since 8am from the very fist time i clicked it. 
mean.gif

that was the first site i started on

While copping the XI lows on NDC, I had to do the picture match twice and then Math addition for the captcha. Something to be prepared for at 10. :rolleyes

FNL screwed me today... got the SPA from 7:55 to 8:25 then all the cigars were gone and my 15 in the lows were gone... SMH... thank the heavens for eastbay... those 2 fnl winners rewards would have been NICE though... 

im shocked i got thru at champs with the quickness just got the confirmation email, now to wait for the tracking  

While copping the XI lows on NDC, I had to do the picture match twice and then Math addition for the captcha. Something to be prepared for at 10.
eyes.gif
For the XI Lows I only had to do the image captcha once. I didn't have any math addition captcha.

Damn, I got through with just the picture captcha once.

For the XI Lows I only had to do the image captcha once. I didn't have any math addition captcha.
Never got the captcha more than once before on ndc, this morning had two pictures and the math. Never had math before, looked like the windows' calculator. Thought I opened up my calculator on my laptop by accident. :lol:
Btw the way it was 9+9 =

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom