Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

quality is on point
happy.gif
Lookin niceee

Had a ton of issues on the laptop but when I clicked through on my ipad's twitter browser through ndc mobile the captcha wasn't working. Clicked through 3 of 4 pics and the last one wasn't going through. Then tried adding to cart again and then got the math, but no button after entering in the answer. Then no captcha and Finally was able to cop the cigars using mobile site, had a 20% coupon. Persistence.

Last edited:
Had a ton of issues on the laptop but when I clicked through on my ipad's twitter browser through ndc mobile the captcha wasn't working. Clicked through 3 of 4 pics and the last one wasn't going through. Then tried adding to cart again and then got the math, but no button after entering in the answer. Then no captcha and Finally was able to cop the cigars using mobile site, had a 20% coupon. Persistence.

That stupid last pic wasn't working for me either. I had the same exact problems as u. I kept trying for hours but struck out. IT SUCKS.

I didn't even want the Champagnes to be honest thought the pack was okay at best. But Nike tweeted the link and I lucked up after several failed loads , and stupid verification pages. I add to cart and checked out.  I'm gonna assume that both shoes are pretty much even in value around the 400-500 range, so I guess VERY good trade bait if needed. Got a size 13 with minimum effort, wish it was the same for KDs. But NDC is always a swing and miss. 

I didn't even want the Champagnes to be honest thought the pack was okay at best. But Nike tweeted the link and I lucked up after several failed loads , and stupid verification pages. I add to cart and checked out.  I'm gonna assume that both shoes are pretty much even in value around the 400-500 range, so I guess VERY good trade bait if needed. Got a size 13 with minimum effort, wish it was the same for KDs. But NDC is always a swing and miss. 

I think resale will hit $600-800. Higher end for the larger sizes

got my pair of cigars quality is on point too!!but what shocked me was my local store had some sz 15 bred one sitting.

I need these Cigars in a Size 9, but these resale prices are insane. My $350 has been turned down multiple times. If anyone can point me in the right direction let me know.

00q0q_6kjgnlDYk9E_600x450.jpg

Hey guys was wondering about these pair of shoes and the toe boxes. Is that how.jordan brand is manufacturing sixes now or are these gm/fakes. The toe box really looks horrible.

Last edited:
I'm wondering how hard of a trade Champagnes for Cigars will be. Seems like most people want the Cigars, myself included, but not too many seem interested in the Champagnes.

Check your cart, sometimes I've noticed it show up without even knowing.
https://secure-store.nike.com/us/checkout/html/cart.jsp?country=US&l=cart
Happened to me.

It was 10:03 and I couldn't even pick a size. I clicked the KD and Champagne link to see if those were working but there still weren't any sizes. Around like 10:06 I could finally pick a size but the captchas were acting up but I managed to do some after a few refreshes. None of the captchas put me in line so I refreshed again and saw 1 item in my cart.

I was like 

Samething i couldn't log into either of my accounts on two diff computers. i finally was able to login in 5 min after 10. kept going for both shoes. I couldnt get the cigars but I had to go through the lagging captcha and the math question. but it never said added to cart then i kept refreshing and i saw champagnes in both carts

Got through on Champagnes but I wanted both. Just to compare and see up close and get rid of one of them. Can't comprhend spending 500 on both of these. When initial picks first came out. I dug the champagnes more. If I ended up not liking them. Ill try to hook someone up.

Back
Top Bottom