Jordan Retro X Double Nickel Legit check????

1. you are comparing a sz 11 to a sz 14. 

2. use your laptop and open up the pics. nothing wrong with these. they are legit.

if anything, the pull tab on your right shoe are misaligned. no shoes are perfect. hope you get the point.

Last edited:
1. you are comparing a sz 11 to a sz 14. 
2. use your laptop and open up the pics. nothing wrong with these. they are legit.

if anything, the pull tab on your right shoe are misaligned. no shoes are perfect. hope you get the point.
Ok regardless if they fake/legit. I stated that this pair was fake because puffy red liner. Then u stated these suppose to have puffy liner since these are d nickel. so i showed a pic of my own d nickels that i got from ndc. my red liner is not as puffy as his pair so in a way your wrong for saying these suppose to have puffy red liner. then u tell me its because im comparing a size 11 to a 14, which i see nothing wrong its not like im comparing mens to gs. now that im on my laptop its still the same the red liner is off from mine, also the red is different its more red on his. what i didnt understand was when your telling me that my pair had a flaw and no shoes are perfect, get the point? which had nothing to do with what i was trying to say. are u trying to tell me something i already know?

Last edited:
i can understand if u had a pair and can prove me wrong then likely i will understand and listen to u. in this case u dont and im suppose to listen to u? get the point?

Ok regardless if they fake/legit. I stated that this pair was fake because puffy red liner. Then u stated these suppose to have puffy liner since these are d nickel. so i showed a pic of my own d nickels that i got from ndc. my red liner is not as puffy as his pair so in a way your wrong for saying these suppose to have puffy red liner. then u tell me its because im comparing a size 11 to a 14, which i see nothing wrong its not like im comparing mens to gs. now that im on my laptop its still the same the red liner is off from mine, also the red is different its more red on his. what i didnt understand was when your telling me that my pair had a flaw and no shoes are perfect, get the point? which had nothing to do with what i was trying to say. are u trying to teach me something i already know?
smh...please don't legit check for others anymore. 

1. these do have puffy collar. if you think they don't you obviously have not seen the older retro in the steel or chicago cw.

2. different camera picks up the color RED differently. it's called color saturations. 

3. sz 14 will not look the same as a sz 11 just as a sz 11 won't look the same as a sz 8 in terms of shape or padding. 

4. yes, I'm telling you something that you DON'T KNOW because of 3 other previous legit checks you commented you obviously shows you know very little to be helpful. 

5. here's another legit sz 14 fat collar.

and here's a comparison between the 2012 chicago and 2015 double nickle with the OBVIOUS puffy collar on the 2015.

and NO, i don't need a pair of double nickels to tell if they are fakes or real because i have seen them in person plenty of time. AND i like my powder blue better even if the lack of padding makes me sad.

Last edited:
Let's have some respect as I repect u, nobody is perfect u don't need to put me down. I'm not comparing the chi's or any other color and I don't care what's your fav retro or what u didn't cop...lol Why get all anal over this. Ok u kno it all with your web pic's & YT vids. Sorry mr. I'm never wrong.

don't believe me? I'm sure @TIMMYBRIXXX
 @PmpDaddyRobFord
 @retrohead182
  can chime in. 
These are fine

Let's have some respect as I repect u, nobody is perfect u don't need to put me down. I'm not comparing the chi's or any other color and I don't care what's your fav retro or what u didn't cop...lol Why get all anal over this. Ok u kno it all with your web pic's & YT vids. Sorry mr. I'm never wrong.
son, you're batting for like .050

laugh.gif

Last edited:
He's still doing LCs? Why hasn't the mods done anything already.

These are 100% legit

Back
Top Bottom