Jordan Retro XI Concord 2011 Legit Check

give a link to one of his listings. I'll go in on him ham as well. When I'm bored online I find GM sellers and put them on blast with a nasty message and report them to Ebay for selling counterfeit products. I've gotten countless auctions taken down. I've even had entire sellers banned. It's my little way of fighting against the GM garbage sellers....tryna claim 100% legit. Bite me.
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

LOL...at the bottom of his listing he says he has "all of my rare ds jordans are stored in a CINDERBLOCK building built strictly to store shoes. they are all sprayed with water repellant, shrinkwrapped, vacuum sealed and stored with 2 dehumidifiers in the room with no light. This is done to prevent oxydation and to keep the soed icy. They stay this way unitl i take them out to take pics on the same day i list them for auction."

What a clown. I hope he gets banned.

He messaged me this and i never mentioned anything about nike talk or this thread. He must of already new about this thread and saw myearlier posts

it wont let me copy and paste it
[table][tr][td]Yes it is. Ask ur friend on niketalk about karma. He has been sent a legal notice for defamation and falsifying information. I guess u could also ask him why he left GREAT feedback but now a month later wants his money back. I understand people may have buyers remorse or financial hardship but that is no reason to try and scam a seller. I have had many people try to buy authentics, get them and replace with fakes to try to get their money back. That scam has been going on since the 90s. It's not new. Not saying he did that but he got exactly what he purchased from me. Authentic Retro Jordan XI Concords sz13.

- djgreen74
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
he messged me this

Yes it is. Ask ur friend on niketalk about karma. He has been sent a legal notice for defamation and falsifying information. I guess u could also ask him why he left GREAT feedback but now a month later wants his money back. I understand people may have buyers remorse or financial hardship but that is no reason to try and scam a seller. I have had many people try to buy authentics, get them and replace with fakes to try to get their money back. That scam has been going on since the 90s. It's not new. Not saying he did that but he got exactly what he purchased from me. Authentic Retro Jordan XI Concords sz13.

- djgreen74

I also reported his Concords. So i reported his Jams and Cords, as those were the only two i KNEW for certain were fake.

Now he is trying to threaten me with legal action before the dispute is even resolved!! This is crazy! He's the one clearly selling a fake product!
LOL...he threatened me too. What a clown. He messaged me saying that I should "research cyber laws" and what not. What an idiot. I told him to research copyright and trademark laws.  I told him that I never made any threats against him, just called him out on his BS. I told him that I've had many sellers banned on Ebay and countless auctions ended. Then I laughted at his description of his "cinderblock building built strictly for storing sneakers". Seriously who says stuff like that. Did he even read how that looked first before he posted it in his auctions? Seriously who believes stuff like that? I'm glad you got your legit check through us, we know what to look for. And you'll get your money back from paypal no problem, then always side with the buyer. You could be outright lying and they'd still side with you. But you have comparison pictures of the shoes you received and the different shoes he posted up. That scammer deserves it. Good Job.

Back
Top Bottom