Jordan Retro XI sz 12 "Space Jam" from 2000 **Price check**

Wondering what these should be able to sell for. Got them from someone locally for an EXTREMELY cheap price because folks thought they were fake since the Jumpman was backwards. (All of which probably were not even in kindergarten when these released).

Ive seen prices on ebay from $400-$600 but they were Brand new. These have only been worn a hand full of times. No creasing on the ankle but the 23 on back has been rubbed off from being in the box. the box is also pretty dinged up but it does include the Retro card.

Bottoms are pissy yellow of course, but otherwise they seem to be in excellent condition for a 16 year old shoe.

View media item 1866121View media item 1866122View media item 1866123View media item 1866124

That is because they are fakes. The shape of the shoes are not even right, the material of the liner around the collar is not correct, etc etc. screen printed 23 on the back may look like they're faded, but they won't rub off that easy.

Last edited:
I'll take more pictures when I get home. My pair looks like the eBay auction but the angle at which the pictures were taken is different. I'll take pictures the exact same way so you can see.

The fakes they had back then looked nothing like the fakes they make today. The ones back then were TOTALLY off and the tags on the inside of the shoes were wrong. The tags on these are exactly the same as others I've had myself. Only thing different is the production month. The box and retro card are also the same.

Show me a pair of fake 2000 Retro Space Jams........Because there's no way this is the only pair ever made and out here.

View media item 1867747 Here is another pair. Showing the difference between the 2000 and the 2009. His 23 on the back is fading just like the pair I have. Patent leather just as thick, jumpman in the same place but the yellowing isn't as bad.

View media item 1867762
Here is another example. Similar condition, patent the same, jumpman the same and the material on the back is the same. It just looks different because I used a flash instead of natural lighting.

Dude, Im not going to sit up here and argue with you..Believe me if you wish or don't, its on you..
The shoes you are showing me look nothing like the sloppy pair above you bought..Just look at your stitching on the PL, the general shape etc. 23s dont just rub off from sitting in a box, the comparison pair you're showing obviously has more wears..The sizetags on legit pairs of Jams are completely different and ALL OG JORDAN'S AND NIKES the production dates ALWAYS touch the barcodes..

Here is another fake pair which has matching production tags like yours..http://niketalk.com/t/312620/2000-space-jam-xi-11-legit-check
Contrary to popular belief there were actually half way decent fakes back then too. Most were the really bad fakes you speak of, but there were a few here and there that were produced in the early 00's with better materials and matching accessories etc.

Can you get your $ back??

Last edited:
They were free for letting him use my swoosh account. So it is what it is but this is the first time ive ever heard/seen fake 2000 Space jams existing that looked even remotely close to the real thing.

It is what it is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom