Jordan Retro's In 09 Quickstrikes!

Originally Posted by mst9023

wow way to copy another thread and try to take credit for someone eleses info
smh.gif

i agree, but the dude who posted the first thread is doing the same thing. he heard from other NT members about it and is acting like he knows 100% everything.when actually he just heard it through other members who have actual connects.

Originally Posted by Adambomb007

ya what is this? boredeax's? if so they better not be bucthered...

Too late the Boredeax's are already bucthered they're the ugliest 7's period. Overated just like the Carmine 6's.

i hope this is real, i would really love to town a pair of boredeaxs but money aint right
im gonna miss a lot of kicks this year to

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by mst9023

wow way to copy another thread and try to take credit for someone eleses info
smh.gif

i agree, but the dude who posted the first thread is doing the same thing. he heard from other NT members about it and is acting like he knows 100% everything. when actually he just heard it through other members who have actual connects.

I actually gave credit to everyone that sent me info. I thought I posted your name too, if you check my thread you can see I said infro from dalazz,princejordan, MarcSJ08 and tylerhundley, but people end up just looking at the info and just posting. I was in no way trying to steal info and pass itoff as my own. I even left MarcSJ08's username on the bottom of the pic. Hope I didn't insult anyone.

I never cared about the boredeax's , weird color combo, but I would cop just to add to the collection. I can't wait for those french blue 7's tore-release. hope this stuff is true. cuz release day is after my bday, can we say Presents...lol

im not taking credit from this, i found this at another forum..
the other guys did too?

Originally Posted by TROJANEXE

im not taking credit from this, i found this at another forum..
the other guys did too?
I mean you did the same thing that I did, but f you had read the original post on Kenlue it said that the info was on NT, so it just didn'tmake sense to post the info without checking if it had been posted first, you know?

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

Originally Posted by Adambomb007

ya what is this? boredeax's? if so they better not be bucthered...

Too late the Boredeax's are already bucthered they're the ugliest 7's period. Overated just like the Carmine 6's.
i have to agree with you on both points. though i dont think that they are ugly, just my least favorite of all the 7's. i definitely neverunderstood the carmine hype though.

2009 is going to be great finally good quality jays
And my favorite Jordan is coming out again XII cop for sure

i still doubt this.
this is going to create hype like when they told us JB was going to release qs infrared 6's this year.

i wont believe it till i seen the finished product...
tired.gif

This same info has been posted like 4 times already, hopefully it's all legit. I could use another pair of Frenchie VII's and the Bordeaux's are amust, you can't F those up JB.

Back
Top Bottom