AJ 1 KO "Barcelona"
34xngc1.jpg

Air Jordan 1 Hi "Vegas"
2up30w0.jpg

Air Jordan 1 Hi "DC"
oad5jq.jpg

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

the leather on the vegas looks high quality

I was just thinking the same thing.  I'm going to have to pick them up.  White, black, or gold laces would like nice in them as well.

Got my pair today. Went ahead and took photos with black laces in them to show a different look. I also thought I'd compare them to one of my pairs of Banned 1's. The leather is not the same as the Banneds, mainly because it's not tumbled. The Banneds have some really unique leather (as far as Jordan releases go), but honestly the Vegas pair is softer. It's probably also a little more susceptible to scuffing and scratching, but it's a higher grain leather than I'm used to on any post 2001 AJ1 with the exception of the aforementioned Banned 1.

The main difference between the two pairs is the fully leather tongue on the Vegas RTTG. Otherwise you can see the padding is pretty much on par between the two pairs. I think the Vegas pair might be ever so slightly higher, so perhaps the overall shape goes to the Vegas, not to say they are anywhere near as awesome as the Banned. Just thought it was a good comparison to show people that the quality is pretty high for these, much better than your average 1 release.

eww nasty with the black laces, my pair came the other day and it looks about the same around the toe boxes...i hate how they just come that way, but the quality is excellent

im biting the black laces, i jus remembered the banned boys came with extras

Thanks for the pics trappedintime. They look better with the lace swap IMO. Now I need to track down an 8.5 and put some white laces in them.

The "Barcelona" 1 pair is selling out online. As much as I feel people are sleeping/passing on these (like the cloaks at first release), I'm pretty sure there will be restocks. But no stores have them around me (Not HOH, FL, Sheikhs). They might have them at Shoe Palace, Blends or Attic but other than that, unless they havent shipped, my city (San Diego) is tapped out.
I had to just cop online bc the on feet pic looked too good IMO.

The "Barcelona" 1 pair is selling out online. As much as I feel people are sleeping/passing on these (like the cloaks at first release), I'm pretty sure there will be restocks. But no stores have them around me (Not HOH, FL, Sheikhs). They might have them at Shoe Palace, Blends or Attic but other than that, unless they havent shipped, my city (San Diego) is tapped out.
I had to just cop online bc the on feet pic looked too good IMO.

damb they do

Those do look sick on the feet I'm passing for the ones that come out on aug 4.

Last edited:
^^^Yes, I also got the Vegas 1's. Both have the soft buttery leather which I absolutely love. I'm thinking of completing the pack with the Barcelona's.

Back
Top Bottom