JORDAN SHINE(HIGH END SNEAKERS) vs BIN 23 (PREMIUM MATERIAL LIMITED SNEAKERS)

I agree with you, of course JB is out for business, not to make us happy, and as long as they gonna make profit with shines they're right... maybe in US theyre gonna sell well, but i dont belive in EU will be as successful, we have a different view of fashion and designer clothes, here nobody will ever attend a gala wearing shines without being marked as ridiculous!  
happy.gif

that doesnt mean that you shouldnt cop them, or that i say people who rock shines are dumb, at the end of the day anyone should spend his money in the way that makes him happy! 
wink.gif

quality wise, i had them in hands in a FTL store, may be better than lately cardboard leather nike uses but hey... trust me, i know premium real full grain leather from tuscany, and that just isn't! 
mean.gif
great comment....

I figured there was no way they can charge $400 for Italian craftsmanship and leather. Good to know from someone actually in Italy and has felt the shoe, but its better leather than anything else they are doing. No way I would be wearing these to an event but for street wear and just going out to a place to get a drink these will do nicely.

In the US they arent selling, most sneakerheads dont spend that kind of money on shoes. at $300 for Lebrons has us shocked. These will be discounted and cleared. Low risk for JB because they made them limited at a high markup. So even if they sell for $275 instead of $400 they are still making money. I think they wanted to test to see if they could enter the Prada market. I just bought some Pradas....they were made in China as well. That shocked the hell out of me. 

The kicks aren't bad looking for what they are. It's the price point, these would've sold out easily at $250-$290. The regular JB buyer would've appreciated the effort more.

I think if these shoes sold for $140, I would have tried to cop but that high price mark is crazy. I think Jordan brand did it just to see how far they can get away with selling their shoes. 

So did anyone buy the Shine? Any clue how they're selling?
i copped both colorways but i dont think they are selling well. On that note I know they are playing the limited release game. Charging more for a "better" quality jordan that is exclusive to the few that will pay that expensive price tag. Same reason people spend money on BAPEs or Supreme. Make it limited to an exclusive few and mark it up. Its a good low risk strategy for JB. With the mark up they will make their money back but if they dont sell they are limited so the loss wont be huge. Win all around. They make money and get to test the high end luxury shoe arena.

Last edited:
That high top is straight up ugly. 400 retail? I would rather get raped on a cheap quality retro than pay retail for that.

It's going to be so ironic when people from this thread try to cop a shoe they were knocking down now just because they're exclusive and limited. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's going to be so ironic when people from this thread try to cop a shoe they were knocking down now just because they're exclusive and limited. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
haha true, I've been nothing but flamed on here saying that I want to cop them. They'll be here tomorrow from shopmyoslife. Those guys really hooked it up for $100 off each pair.

haha true, I've been nothing but flamed on here saying that I want to cop them. They'll be here tomorrow from shopmyoslife. Those guys really hooked it up for $100 off each pair.
Same when I first saw the pics posted on the red and black pair I was shocked how nice they looked. They're really dope. I think it would of been better in their part if they made a different sole just for that shoe but hey we can't have everything.

The price point is steep but if I see any of the two pairs under 300 I'm copping. It's something different from jordan brand.

haha true, I've been nothing but flamed on here saying that I want to cop them. They'll be here tomorrow from shopmyoslife. Those guys really hooked it up for $100 off each pa
I was lit up on here because i liked these and picked them up.   It's funny that the 6's that dropped today, guys on the other threads feeling lucky they are paying a reseller $300+.   I think that fine chinese cow leather was used on them 6's too.  congrats on the below retail pick up!!!!

Back
Top Bottom