JORDAN SHINE(HIGH END SNEAKERS) vs BIN 23 (PREMIUM MATERIAL LIMITED SNEAKERS)

They might have a restock at 5 est on the black shines for $250...thats a great price...$100 less than what i paid..ouch

I would buy a pair for 129.99 at the most, I spent 700 to get the Air Force 1 LUXs Crocodile but at least those was handmade in Italy
If it doesn't have this vero cuoio stamp, when you pull back the insole, I'm not spending what JB is asking for those. I have no idea what the Chinese equivalent is for this.
View media item 1142638And yeah, mine are dirty, but these are old. I also wore the crap out of them literally, foam in the bottom started to crumble.

Last edited:
I don't care if these are made of high quality leather. They are simply very ugly and even for 40 bucks i would not buy and wear them.
jb just tries to see how many brain dead consumers will buy an overpriced leather shoe with a jumpman on the tongue and the aj1 outsole with zero new technology, uninspiring ugly design at a retail of 400....
Seriously, you are better off to buy a better styled and higher quality men leather shoe or spend 225 for the ajxx9 which looks much better and incorporates contemporary technology of basketball shoes.

I like them.  Please excuse my slow reply, I'm brain dead.  But being stupid, I have to ask, why would anyone that hates a shoe or style so much waste their time posting in the thread about that shoe?  

had a trackday yesterday and i was thinkin about this shines. here in italy those retail for 530$. at that price i'm able to find tons of entry level leather suits that are made of 10kg of superthick real full grain leather... JB is really kidding us with those shines, plastic poor quality shoes sold at a premium price, i think theyre testing how much can they push the limit of JB!

Can't believe these were actually selling for that price out here
it's crazy, that's designer shoes price... 
mean.gif

Saw these at DTLR Mondawmin the other day. Picked them up, held them and examined them for a good minute. ALMOST asked for my size to try on just to see what the appeal was. Couldn't do it. These things are terrible :lol: :lol: :lol: Would'nt wear these if they were given to me honestly. Respect to everyone copping them that like them tho. Not knockin the next man's style, these just arent for me at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom