Jordan Shoes with Picture of Michael Jordan on Sole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in around 2006, there were some Jordan sneakers that featured an icy sole with a picture of Michael Jordan. I've tried searching for these on Google, but I still couldn't find them. Does anyone here know what they are?

Idk if you mean those powder blue ones that had Mj or not
Edit. Nevermind that wasn't on the sole of them lol

Last edited:
Factory outlets couldn't give these away for $40. Were they eventually recycled? Funny thing was they actually tried that MJ picture nonsense on the XXIIs - the White/Red joint and a retro I (White/Baby Blue).

yep B 2'rue is what I was thinking. had the cool grey ones lol that's what got me to start saying 2'rue on facebook and stuff back in the day

Those aren't the ones I'm looking for. They may have been released prior to 2006. They came in several different colorways, and they were pretty popular then. I remember being a sixth grader admiring the eighth graders; one of them had a pair of light blue Jordans featuring a sole with a picture of Michael Jordan.

there were a couple of pairs that came around the same time as the b2rue, and keep in mind the pictures were different on each colourway. i forgot the name/s of the others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom