Jordan Six Rings Motorsport Edition - Via: KIxandthecity.com

no PL?,,,imo that was the down fall on the flints also...IF JB IS GOING TO INC.THE 11 IN A SHOE USE P L
ohwell.gif

I would never buy them but I think they look good compared to the other fusions, except the black/reds

I like 'em.

Just not enough to buy 'em.

Wish the lining was black and the laces were white, and I wish there was a VERY LITTLE BIT of a contrast color somewhere, like a little blue or red or yellowor something. Having the 'TWO 3' going down the tongue and maybe the 'AIR JORDAN' on the strap colored the same color (like red) would havebeen hot.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

[h1] [/h1]
In addition to the Motorsports Air Jordan Retro VI that I posted a while back, Jordan Brand also designed a Motorsports Jordan Six Rings in celebration of Michael Jordan Motosports' 6th Anniversary. Keeping the same motif as the VI, the Motorsports Jordan Six Rings features a premium White leather and White mesh upper. The tongues feature a "23" on one and a Jumpman logo on the other. The lining is full elephant print. The premium upper sits on a solid Black midsole/outsole.

At this point there is no information on a potential release, unlike the VI which is scheduled to release, but, if anything gets updated it will be posted.

Shoutout to the big homey Chi McBride for the flix.

Click HERE for more pics.

So the 6's are releasing?
pimp.gif

any news when?
nerd.gif

For some reason I like these, not enough to buy if released, but enough to like as a present
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Originally Posted by Rick2345

In addition to the Motorsports Air Jordan Retro VI that I posted a while back, Jordan Brand also designed a Motorsports Jordan Six Rings in celebration of Michael Jordan Motosports' 6th Anniversary. Keeping the same motif as the VI, the Motorsports Jordan Six Rings features a premium White leather and White mesh upper. The tongues feature a "23" on one and a Jumpman logo on the other. The lining is full elephant print. The premium upper sits on a solid Black midsole/outsole.

At this point there is no information on a potential release, unlike the VI which is scheduled to release, but, if anything gets updated it will be posted.

Shoutout to the big homey Chi McBride for the flix.

Click HERE for more pics.

So the 6's are releasing?
pimp.gif

any news when?
nerd.gif
i noticed this too

not my cup of tea, or soda, or gatorade but thats okay. more retro less six rings and spiz'ikes

Definatly not for me!!!! I don't own any six rings but if I did it wouldn't be these...the concord colorway looked better
than these IMO...

Back
Top Bottom