JORDAN SON OF MARS "BORDEAUX"

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by RicFawse

When they find the right colorway, everybody will be over these

Jordan-Son-of-Mars1.jpg
thats it....
i will cop those.

I know its a small detail but if the front toe was black instead of red and both the elephant print were the same tone, I'd probably cop.

I felt no need to make a whole thread for these.

I'm not all the way sold on these yet, but this colorway is making it a bit harder to pass.

What do you guys think of this new c/w?

son-of-mars-grey-blue-3.jpg

son-of-mars-grey-blue-2.jpg

son-of-mars-grey-blue-4.jpg

son-of-mars-grey-blue-5.jpg

They got two things right: both elephant prints are the same tone and the strap is the same color as the upper.

*DAMN YOU MARQUEESOLE!!!

There's just too much going on with this shoe....no matter what the c/w is.

I'm not all the way sold on these yet, but this colorway is making it a bit harder to pass.

They got two things right: both elephant prints are the same tone and the strap is the same color as the upper.

*DAMN YOU MARQUEESOLE!!!
im definitely digging this colorway and a definite cop when these come out! they finally got it right! 

Coppin the greys
The soles on my cool grey iii's just started to crack so I need a sub.

I think they got it right on these

Originally Posted by RickJamez

*DAMN YOU MARQUEESOLE!!!
im definitely digging this colorway and a definite cop when these come out! they finally got it right! 

the cw is dope but the shoe is just plain ugly. Like the ugliest shoe JB has ever put out maybe. That laney cw would look dope on anything. I was thinkin about maybe doin a pair of spizikes like that on ID. 

JB just loves throwing Retros into a melting pot to see what comes out. I personally think "hybrids"should have stopped at the Spizike, but I guess they have to do something because they can't spam Retros forever.

Back
Top Bottom