Jordan Son Of Mars Low

Noticed there wasn't much talk on these now that there's release dates next month. Anyone feeling the yellows or the black/blue? I actually like them, I know they're a mashup but this one takes cues from all the J's I actually like.

why is the front elephant print blacked out and the rear isnt? Take off that stupid III crimson patent leather band above the midsole and id consider

I wonder how many little asian children in sweat-shops it took to take all the leftover 4's apart to make these. LOL

I think they're cool, but I do agree, the colorways need to be improved upon. There's a bit too much business going on with multiple colors.

They call these lows and then put a Jordan 5 tongue on them?? 
laugh.gif

Anyways, straight doo doo. 

I actually like the yellow ones. they're kinda dope to me. the black pair is nice too, but the patent leather kinda throws it off. Remove the patent leather and it will look much better IMO.

Seen the yellows IRL, they look nice on feet...Might pick them up use them as beaters...And the whites ehh, they look ok.

Last edited:
I just bought the black grapes of citysole, i was just thinking and realised, they dont drop until 27th april (as far as im aware) how does citysole get them early? ( says shipping now ) first time iv used these guys before

I just bought the black grapes of citysole, i was just thinking and realised, they dont drop until 27th april (as far as im aware) how does citysole get them early? ( says shipping now ) first time iv used these guys before

City sole is legit so you don't have to worry about your shoes being fake. As for how they got them early I have no idea. I didn't think the black grapes would be released so soon though so maybe they go a fresh size run as soon as production was finished on them

As for the son of mars lows they aren't that bad. They're a big improvement from the high-top son of mars. Still wack but wearable

City sole is legit so you don't have to worry about your shoes being fake. As for how they got them early I have no idea. I didn't think the black grapes would be released so soon though so maybe they go a fresh size run as soon as production was finished on them

As for the son of mars lows they aren't that bad. They're a big improvement from the high-top son of mars. Still wack but wearable

Thanks for letting me know they are legit, havnt seen there name around much but im hearing now iv asked that they are so thats good news. Are they quick to post/give tracking numbers usually do you know?
Thats about the only conclusion i could come to myself too, there legit so sweet, who knows it may be a pre order named as available now cos like unsaid i didnt expect em to release so early either. Il let ya know tho.

Yeh they are a huge improvement, alot closer to a 3 then a 20 and dunno bout you but 20's are the wackest jordans made!
Cheers brother, NT fam always come though :smile:

20s are def. not the wackest jordans made. 2009, 2012, xx8 are far worse 22s and some 19s as well imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom