Jordan Space Jam 11 XI Legit Check

They look alright to me, but want more opinions. Trying to get more pics from the seller and I'll update the thread when I get them. Will rep those who help.

These look good to me. 23s look nice and the soles look legit. (not the blue tint color) if u can get photos of the sole that would help too

These look legit to me also

-The toe box is a nice shape and doesn't look too boxy

- The box gear looks alright from these pic, sorta unclear though

- The sole color looks alright

- Patent leather seems like it is the correct height

*Only thing that stuck out to me that I would be careful of is looking at the first pic I noticed that the tips of the laces have white material sticking out. I don't have a pair of these personally, but I know for gamma 11s that is an indication of a GM (the ends of the tips on authentics are black). Maybe someone with a pair could shed some light on if the ends of the tips are suppose to be black or white on space jams cause I'm not completely sure about it*

These look legit to me also

-The toe box is a nice shape and doesn't look too boxy

- The box gear looks alright from these pic, sorta unclear though

- The sole color looks alright

- Patent leather seems like it is the correct height

*Only thing that stuck out to me that I would be careful of is looking at the first pic I noticed that the tips of the laces have white material sticking out. I don't have a pair of these personally, but I know for gamma 11s that is an indication of a GM (the ends of the tips on authentics are black). Maybe someone with a pair could shed some light on if the ends of the tips are suppose to be black or white on space jams cause I'm not completely sure about it*
is this an indicator for strictly GM Gamma 11s? or possibly all GM 11's?

We should know make sure first before assuming it's an indicator or not. In this case, it isn't. Both my pairs have white tips.
 I can honestly see GM factories having access to the same rope laces that are used on authentic pairs.

I can honestly see GM factories having access to the same rope laces that are used on authentic pairs.

If GM's can get real CF they can get some rope laces. Lol But these look ok to me. The box and everything looks fine. Just need to the the soles for the proper yellowing.

Back
Top Bottom