Jordan Spizike Black/Red-Cement Grey

These are one of their better releases but not for $175. I don't even understand why they cost so much to begin with.

just to note a week after the "fresh since 85"s came out athletes foot had em for 150 now i went a mom n pop store they r 120 i think this spike sees the same fate

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

These are one of their better releases but not for $175. I don't even understand why they cost so much to begin wit

I agree ^^^ $ 175 for any spizike is way to much money for spizikes . I love this colorway but I am definatly not a spizike fan although if I can get these for cheap which I doubt I might consider getting a pair

I wish the Spizike line would die already...
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

i went ahead and picked these up for 150 shipped off sneakerpost. thats a good price considering these will be 190 retail after tax. should have them on 2/17/10. i like how these have the reto 4 netting instead of the retro 5 mesh. i got a really nice all black jordan jacket that has the elephant print all over it in black that will look great with these.

Originally Posted by Fang Bian Mian

Just got em Today, I love em but they don't seem to be getting along with the old gang:

Nice pic. Yeah, I really wish the Spizike would die already. Wasn't it supposed to be a limited one off?
sick.gif

They're alright, haven't been too excited bout coppin ne but id rock some if I found for wayyy less than retail or free rather lol

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Fang Bian Mian

Just got em Today, I love em but they don't seem to be getting along with the old gang:

Nice pic. Yeah, I really wish the Spizike would die already. Wasn't it supposed to be a limited one off?
sick.gif
the Spizike I dont think was intended as a One off...

but it should have been. They killed this model
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom