Jordan SPIZIKE Cactus

well i juss noticed these are dropping on wed. whos copping? i saw them on friday and they look 100X better in person. i mite just cop these..
pimp.gif

12/24/2008 Jordan Spizike (Limited Release)
315371-031 Black/Citron-Pure Purple-White
$175.00

2jc7siu.jpg

No thank you!! I just reserved the Greys at my local spot, these just dont do it for me

cool greys for me too!!! that remeinds me, I need to start calling around to see who is getting them...

by the way u guys think these spizikes coming out goin to sell out the 1st day or not?

are they both going for 175? damn i thinks thats a little too much for them spizikes. id rather save my money for something other than these. these are thetype of shoes u like at first then u start running away from them after a while.

i got the cool grey earlier this year so all i need are the cactus'....im there..plus i already got a pair on hold so its a lock. anyone know if the blackgolds are a us release also?

anyone know if any shirts that go with these spizikes cause my hometown store gonna have a shirt that go with it but heres the problem only available atst.alfreds

but i would still like to know if JB is going to make any tees for this

Not going to pick them up but i saw them and the cool greys yesterday at the mall and they looked pretty good. the cool greys looked exceptionally good, i havenever even thought of picking up a spizike but those coolgreys would probably be the exception. Really, if i could get these at an outlet price i wouldprobably pick them up too. Kinda cool looking in person.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by Hugo

by the way u guys think these spizikes coming out goin to sell out the 1st day or not?

Nope
smh.gif
these are WACK!

o ok juss asking because my friends that work in footlocker and champs are telling me that alot of people are going to there stores asking for them

Back
Top Bottom