Jordan Spizike will make its way to NIKE ID news via GRoc TSG

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by balkiny03

I dont get ppl taste in here the son of mars look way better than the spizikes IMO but ppl like these instead
indifferent.gif

The Son Of Mars are pretty bad. The thing that always hurt the Spizikes imo have been the bad choices of colorways. Everything besides the True Blues & the White Green & Varsity Red ones are wack imo. They both should be called the frankensteins  they use spare parts to create these monsters

But these...

2012-air-jordan-spizike-son-of-mars-bordeaux-2.jpg

There's just way too much going on imo.

I feel you ^ those are ugly but the son of mars the black joint are not that bad or those grape looking ones I wont buy them maybe if they hit like $50 just to ball in. maybe it just me. They go hand in hand

f203630f6004ee4ddafb3ba8915cd76dcb54893e_r.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I dont get ppl taste in here the son of mars look way better than the spizikes IMO but ppl like these instead
indifferent.gif
da 60+ were a better use of da V sole...

air-jordan-60-plus-fall-2009-3.jpg

I'll agree. 
Those are much better.

Didn't they let you start playing around with the 2012 iD before they were made availble? If 4/24 live date is true, would be fun to start playing around now.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

indifferent.gif

The Son Of Mars are pretty bad. The thing that always hurt the Spizikes imo have been the bad choices of colorways. Everything besides the True Blues & the White Green & Varsity Red ones are wack imo. They both should be called the frankensteins  they use spare parts to create these monsters

But these...

2012-air-jordan-spizike-son-of-mars-bordeaux-2.jpg

There's just way too much going on imo.

I feel you ^ those are ugly but the son of mars the black joint are not that bad or those grape looking ones I wont buy them maybe if they hit like $50 just to ball in. maybe it just me. They go hand in hand
The grape ones actually don't look that bad but the only way I'd wear em is if i got em for free, lol. The Bordeaux Spizikes aren't that bad either though i think they would look much better w/ black laces.

WHEN I SAW THOSE TEASER PICS I CAME IN HERE JUST TO TYPE MY EMOTIONS, IM SO HAPPY I CANT FRIGGIN WAIT IDC IF IM 200 DOLLARS IN DEBT IM STILL COPPIN A PAIR!

Just called Nike and they're an unlimited afternoon release so check back periodically throughout the day and see if their up yet. Hope this helps. I actually called and talked to Nike btw.  For more info call Nike customer service @800-806-6453. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by mrkane

i wonder if the leather will actually be "leather"

Probably not, but the stuff used on the Bordeaux Spizike wasnt too bad.

$210 + shipping.... PASS...Not much of a fan of this hybrid...

Originally Posted by Caesar Blaximus Prime

Just called Nike and they're an unlimited afternoon release so check back periodically throughout the day and see if their up yet. Hope this helps. I actually called and talked to Nike btw.  For more info call Nike customer service @800-806-6453. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info. I'll be keepin an eye on Nike.com today.

Originally Posted by bgizzle1186

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Originally Posted by bgizzle1186

Where the hell is the shoe?
@NIKEiD  "12:00 Noon PST / 3:00 P.M. EST"

Good looks.
Now it's 12:01 Noon PST / 3:01 P.M. EST... Plus they said that these r a GR so they should be available for a few months

If I had the $$$ I'd go this route 
Stealth Elephant Print w. Black Midsole Topline

aba150e5ccd383347d3a6eac486ff6aaf309035.png

or 

Black Elephant Print w. White Midsole Topline

4d125b7e51c8ada18ad3578abae500ddf2d60ad.png

Back
Top Bottom