Jordan Superfreak re-release??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even gonna lie, I played some good ball in these. Turd shoes has great grip on the court. Bought them in 2000 to match my Laker isht.

I tried these on yesterday, really comfortable. I just couldn't pull the trigger although
they were probably the best shoe in the store.

Originally Posted by infamous54

ahhhh these shoes bring me back to the 10th grade...

i was hatin on this dude that had them in my english class...

these will be copped later though.

whats the retail btw?

Retail is 110 for them.

These were the superfreaks in the year 2000. 

They were Randy Moss' 1st unofficial Brand Jordan (not "Jordan Brand") shoe. In school, people called these the "Randy Moss'es".

The 2000 SuperFreaks had "EIGHTY-4" on the side (not like the 2010). They are purple to match his Vikings Jersey.

If you google "Randy Moss Jordans", you will get the moss-ified, and thats why none of you make any sense and are confused.

The very next year, Randy Moss got his 1st "official" Moss-ified shoe that no one liked.

Another Brand Jordan history lesson brought to you by,

Don Juan

DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

saw them today at my local FL, didnt pick them up but they looked just like i remember them, quality looks good. may copp once they go on sale

They had these at my local FL up near the front of the store. They were very light, materials appeared to be good, and looked very kush (I didn't try them on).

I guess this is a true QS!

smile.gif
D0NNNJUANNN wrote:

They were Randy Moss' 1st unofficial Brand Jordan (not " Team Jordan Brand") shoe. In school, people called these the "Randy Moss'es".

The 2000 SuperFreaks had "EIGHTY-4" on the side (not like the 2010, because he's not on JB anymore). They are purple to match his Vikings Jersey.

If you google "Randy Moss Jordans", you will get the moss-ified, and thats why none of you make any sense and are confused.

The very next year, Randy Moss got his 1st "official" Moss-ified shoe that no one liked.

Don Juan

DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

we kinda already knew that.....and these were randy moss kicks are da air flight one were penny's kicks before da air max penny. good

looks though
smile.gif

Ask before you edit my posts.
I purposely wrote "Brand Jordan" and not "Team Jordan". Ask me why. Team Jordan shoes were something totally different. Yes, Randy may have unofficially been a a part of Brand Jordan, but the superfreaks were NEVER A "TEAM JORDAN" shoe. Think I'm wrong? Ask me and ask other OG's. 

Think I'm wrong again? Cite all of the past "team Jordan" shoes from 1998 to 2002 and prove me wrong.

My point wasn't him leaving Brand Jordan, but rather differentiating the SuperFreaks from the Moss'ified.

Do your homework before correcting an OG that was correct to begin with.

Don Juan

Originally Posted by D0NNNJUANNN

I purposely wrote "Brand Jordan" and not "Team Jordan". Ask me why. Team Jordan shoes were something totally different. Yes, Randy may have unofficially been a a part of Brand Jordan, but the superfreaks were NEVER A "TEAM JORDAN" shoe. Think I'm wrong? Ask me and ask other OG's. 

Think I'm wrong again? Cite all of the past "team Jordan" shoes from 1998 to 2002 and prove me wrong.

My point wasn't him leaving Brand Jordan, but rather differentiating the SuperFreaks from the Moss'ified.

Don Juan
randy moss was a paid jordan spokeperson.....he was on them catalogs they used to sent out back in da days...you can't have your likeness

used without compensation...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Don Juan
randy moss was a paid jordan spokeperson.....he was on them catalogs they used to sent out back in da days...you can't have your likeness

used without compensation...
Donn, if any information here is incorrect, then yes, true, feel free to correct them at will, but you don't have to come off as a person who "knows it all" or by putting people on the spot for not knowing a particular subject. No need to say that you are an OG, and the likes of that, good information, is good information, regardless of the source....I mean we all remember the old "ninjahood" sized pix right?
laugh.gif

And yes, through the terms of "Brand Jordan" and "Team Jordan", it is very easy to see how people get the two mixed up, seeing as how they are one and the same nowadays.

Jeter, Finley, Bibby, Allen, Anderson, Moss, all a part of the old "Brand Jordan" movement, but honestly.....it's all one and the same now.

Now, I wonder if they'll push other "tasteful" colors in these, I remember there were three right? This purple one, an all black one, and a pair with red accents?

Originally Posted by LLTOOLEJ

anyone have more pics of the mossafieds?

21u3uq.jpg

wtejas.jpg

They were Randy Moss' 1st unofficial Brand Jordan (not "Jordan Brand") shoe. In school, people called these the "Randy Moss'es".

The 2000 SuperFreaks had "EIGHTY-4" on the side (not like the 2010). They are purple to match his Vikings Jersey.

Don Juan

DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

who is confused about the moss'afied?

These have been re-released. They're up on Eastbay right now. I just got 2 pairs for under retail. Can't beat 88 bucks for each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom