Jordan Superfreak re-release??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

These have been re-released. They're up on Eastbay right now. I just got 2 pairs for under retail. Can't beat 88 bucks for each.
Yup, we just got the Jordan Super Freak - Men's in White/Black/Varsity Purple (95323101) in late last week.  We are having our warehouse check on the shoe to make sure it has a full length zoom air insole.  I will post an update once I receive a reply back.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Yup, we just got the Jordan Super Freak - Men's in White/Black/Varsity Purple (95323101) in late last week.  We are having our warehouse check on the shoe to make sure it has a full length zoom air insole.  I will post an update once I receive a reply back.

EastbayRep - Ray

eastbay/brand jordan might need to update the shoe description...full length ZOOM sounds a lot better than just "Air[emoji]174[/emoji] unit in the heel for cushioning"

Originally Posted by jettdatdude

EastbayRep - Ray
eastbay/brand jordan might need to update the shoe description...full length ZOOM sounds a lot better than just "Air[emoji]174[/emoji] unit in the heel for cushioning"
Once I get a reply back from our warehouse to see what the shoe has for cushioning, I will put in a request to update our website with this information.

EastbayRep - Ray

This is awesome. The "other" forum hates these shoes because they aren't a numbered retro LOL. I loved these shoes back in the day

Originally Posted by jettdatdude

EastbayRep - Ray
Once I get a reply back from our warehouse to see what the shoe has for cushioning, I will put in a request to update our website with this information.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks Ray.  You have no idea how important it is to the board to have people like yourself providing info and helping out whenever.
Much appreciated!

nerd.gif

I just got information back on the Jordan Super Freak - Men's in White/Black/Varsity Purple (95323101) and this shoe does have a full length zoom air insole.  Our website should be updated with the correct information in the next few business days.

EastbayRep - Ray

Jumpman23.com says that the all black Jordan Cover 3 (aka Super Freak) is releasing this May for anyone that cares.

they have full zoom sockliner/insole, they can be taken out to put in other shoes, as these are very thin as to the sb e-cue, or the url, have fat double zoom air stacked.

white and black pairs have been sitting forever at my FA, rep told me to expect them on sale next week, might copp then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom