Jordan taps Wade to wear 25th anniversary shoe

i am not gonna lie. the shoe mold itself is actually pretty good, but it is the overall detail that kills it. the circle in the middle of it, the colorplacement, and preforated holes just kill the shoe

That picture is hilarious. The 2009 isn't a great looking shoe, but it gets something for being quietly understated.
When i look at the 2010, all i can think of is those Sprewell shoes with the spinners.

Great way to celebrate the anniversary.

How much input did Tinker actually have into these?.. He looks utterly disinterested.

Absolutely the worst looking Air Jordan yet.

Jordan Brand spokeswoman Terri Hines said Wade is the first pitchman for the Air Jordan other than Jordan himself.

I

So Melo counts for nothing now?

Flash should not be excited about this shoe
laugh.gif

it definitely has XIII's in it with the white n red design and materials with the 3m and the curves, XI's in it with the patent , what else do yousee...i see XXII, XIX, XX mixed up in the midsole design. i stand to be corrected...

i can't believe tinker and mark smith designed this overpriced and1 shoe tinker can do way better than this

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

i can't believe tinker and mark smith designed this overpriced and1 shoe tinker can do way better than this

haha agree!!

this is an easy pass~~~~
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Can't wait for his signature line to drop!
Same here, hopefully they go in a completely different direction from this.

Prolific... sorry to kill those dreams too but........
frown.gif

Dont hold your breathe on that happening. BabyJ can confirm... not sure anyone else has mentioned that...

Expect a Melo like display of footwear for Wade. I will be interviewing him and a few Jordan Designers early next month on my radio show.

Stay tuned.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Can't wait for his signature line to drop!
Same here, hopefully they go in a completely different direction from this.

Prolific... sorry to kill those dreams too but........
frown.gif

Dont hold your breathe on that happening. BabyJ can confirm... not sure anyone else has mentioned that...

Expect a Melo like display of footwear for Wade. I will be interviewing him and a few Jordan Designers early next month on my radio show.

Stay tuned.
you gotta keep me posted...

i can see why wade is happy to wear em, i mean they do look similar to what he probably woulda been wearing next for converse. but these obviously look betterthan any cons he's worn.

Lol! Its like they recycled all the jordan's that havent sold in the last 2 years and made a fusion for Wade to wear.
laugh.gif

Put a Star in the circle and it's a Converse shoe.

Try again JB, design wise...but they will probably be a really nice basketball shoe.

The price of this shoe is pretty high. I like the concept behind the design. Full length zoom air with double stacked zoom air in the heel must be pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom