JORDAN TATS-WHO GOT'EM AND WHO DONT? (JORDAN TAT INSIDE)

Originally Posted by BIGROB2345

or4a45.jpg

i love my tat and don't care when i get called dumb for it! i love the shoes not mike not nike! jordans have made my life really interesting waiting in the restroom after the mall closed to get cg11's gettin chased by paul blart after we went through the construction zone at one mall for 1 of my dmp packs! and my tat ain't so that dumb i saw a mofo tat a roman noodle pack on his chest! need i say more!

just because you went through all that to get some kicks means you should get that tatt...make more sense if it was "Air (your name)"....pretty sure you've been through more meaningful times to come to a point to get it tatted...but anyways...have fun wit that...just my 2 cents...

Originally Posted by BIGROB2345

or4a45.jpg

i love my tat and don't care when i get called dumb for it! i love the shoes not mike not nike! jordans have made my life really interesting waiting in the restroom after the mall closed to get cg11's gettin chased by paul blart after we went through the construction zone at one mall for 1 of my dmp packs! and my tat ain't so that dumb i saw a mofo tat a roman noodle pack on his chest! need i say more!

just because you went through all that to get some kicks means you should get that tatt...make more sense if it was "Air (your name)"....pretty sure you've been through more meaningful times to come to a point to get it tatted...but anyways...have fun wit that...just my 2 cents...

You on live once do you who cares if your 50 an tatted. Most of us are millennials anywayt

You on live once do you who cares if your 50 an tatted. Most of us are millennials anywayt

I don't think i could see myself with a Jordan tattoo but to each his own. When people say are you going to want that on your body in 30 years? In 30 years(just turned 20) i wont care about my tattoos i worry about dieing and my health condition haha

I don't think i could see myself with a Jordan tattoo but to each his own. When people say are you going to want that on your body in 30 years? In 30 years(just turned 20) i wont care about my tattoos i worry about dieing and my health condition haha

lol at these tats , specially the foot one .... @$+ was that guy thinking lmao. Seriously though i love jordan shoes , but i would never get a tat of it on me.

lol at these tats , specially the foot one .... @$+ was that guy thinking lmao. Seriously though i love jordan shoes , but i would never get a tat of it on me.

Back
Top Bottom