Jordan Tatum 1

The first picture made them look like it was a violet shoe, but it looks like they are black/red. All in on the Zoo colorway

Screenshot_20230122-114152_Chrome.jpg

Just was coming in here to say, the debut has to be Saturday on ABC man. Come on, it's time. Prime time vs the Lakers with nothing else really on since the NFL conference title games are on Sunday.

Nothing we haven't seen, but the medial side is dope. Really cool how the red "frame" fits inane the outsole rubber around it.

Also like how its the TATUM 1.. not the JT1

I really like the aesthetic of this shoe. Not 100% on the tech, but it looks innovative and creative. I like shoes to push forward and stop with the same old same old.

🍻 to JT’s line hopefully being the best Jordan line since Melo.

Thisnshoe is very forward and I like how unique it is compared to most other Jordan Brand releases thus far?! Definitely looking forward to getting a pair as soon as possible and trging them out! Also makes me wonder what do Jordan have in store for the Air Jordan XXXVIII that will release later this year? Because this is a huge step away from what we got with Westbrook, Zion, and Luka??

Back
Top Bottom