Jordan Tatum 2

I just want to see what I'm in for at this point! Because I absolutely love the Tatum 1, I know it will be unique and let's face it we won't have long before it's leaked anyways
Yeah I would love to see it as well. But that’s pretty confidential information and one could lose their job (?)/position by leaking it. But yes share away Patchenhz Patchenhz lol

Hopefully pics soon and they come out with a model that doesn't crack. I was so disappointed to have to skip the 1s entirely because of the breakage issues.

I can see a Christmas Day debut and an ASW release. Since we haven’t seen these yet, do you prefer the latest model in a sig line to look like/be native to its predecessor? Or do you want something completely new and different every time?

I feel that a evolution wouldn't be bad like Jordan Brand did with the Luka 2, but I feel as long as they carry over the open air pocket setup on the foam and sole I'd love it! But I feel it'll be a great show as long as it's really turned upon the grip side of it all

fa49987b75ab424561f02e725829caab.jpeg

NT Cycle:
- ewww gross
- those are better than the first pics
- need to see them in other colorways
- what’s the tech like on em
- copped.

Somewhere between eww gross and those are better than the first pics, is talking about what other existing shoes/retros they look like

Yeah I'm definitely in a pair or 2 of these, I already have 2 pairs of the Tatum 1,.... And I like this colorway a lot.more from.this.angke,..... Love be that they evolved the up section
This shoe is gonna be crazy in the Welcome to the Zoo colorway,.... Let's be honest??!

Information for the Mint Foam color:

Jordan Tatum 2 “Mint Foam”
Color: Mint Foam/Lava Glow-Black-Hyper Jade-Key Lime
Style Code: FJ6457-300
Release Date: Summer 2024
Price: $125

Back
Top Bottom