Jordan Tatum 2

Kia Nurse:

1716929861788.png

1716946404445.jpg

Last edited:
looks decent but the moment I realized if youtook off what looks like the infected part, and just left it with the black upper and the sole, it would look so much better, was the moment I realized this shoe design really is doing the most

I finally got to try on the 2s in-store yesterday. Pretty good comfort wise, but will probably stay away from that white pair. The mesh looks like it will get dingy real quick.

Remember the days when players wouldn’t blk/gold and white/gold shoes in the finals? Or they would add a splash kf gold to their kicks?
If we are going to reminisce, take me back further to the days where players actually wore shoes that matched their uniforms.

I also miss the days where teams would switch to the all black shoes when the playoffs hit.

That would be nice too

Blame David stern for being swayed by shoe companies in 2008 to allow players to wear whatever they want as long as they had some shred of their team’s colors. Then Adam silver completely open the flood gates years later.

That would be nice too

Blame David stern for being swayed by shoe companies in 2008 to allow players to wear whatever they want as long as they had some shred of their team’s colors. Then Adam silver completely open the flood gates years later.
Its such a mess.
Was hoping hed go for a classy Black White Gold or at least something Celtics themed with a chance at general release but guess those days are truly well behind us.
Now the aim is some lame social media buzz with shoes that dont match.

One way or another this past finals was going to have a JB player with champion sig.

DWade had a JB sig during the run with Bron

Back
Top Bottom