Jordan top 10 list on SI.com

I think the VI should have been on there
Fifty Shots
Im Hot
Naw We Wont Stop
Better watch your mouth or you'll get pop
right on the top
Till I hear the cops

C'mon, I have trouble thinking of a list of best Jordans of all time, but those 10 sucked. Mine would have to be....
1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17 But that is just as I thought of 10. Not in that ranked order.
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

bad list.......
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

i think the III's could of got some more respect
You Have Just Been Bamboozled

El Paso Born Cincinnati Raised Now Im In The ATL...

Any Jay's Size 14 For Sell PM ME...

damn i read the whole xi description thinking it was prada inspired after seeing the ad right under it
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
If that's what's crackin or we can play this on All-Madden​

fake iv's are so cool? wow that list is very unaccurate... the first choice would make sense but they made no room for the XIII's and the VI's
TVunit to the maxxx
BIGBEN7

who the @#%$ put together that list? no 13s, or 6s? 12s did a good job of following up the 11s, but theres no way theyre the second best jordan. the rest is arguable because its mostly classic j's. i wish they would have used better pictures. the citrus' & blk/blue 5s arent the best representation of the shoe
MIAMI HEAT
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

you can never make a jordan top 10 list, because everyones list would be completely different. not to mention, this one is terrible. they showed some of the worst colorways (citruses!? :smh:
smh.gif
THE WORLD IS YOURS​

That list is too funny to me.

The Air Jordan III #6
The Air Jordan XIII (not on the list)
Fake IVs

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Disrespect me, tell me I'm older, tell me I'm slower, tell me I can no longer fly

"I WANT YOU TO!"

Opinions are opinions but in this case you can tell this guy isn't as remotely passionate or knowledgable as Niketalk types. Thus, he should not be writing an article about the top 10.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
MySpace
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
ICETOWN​

Top Ten Jordans imo

1. Air Jordan XI
2. Air Jordan III
3. Air Jordan XII
4. Air Jordan XIV
5. Air Jordan I
6. Air Jordan XIII
7. Air Jordan XX
8. Air Jordan XIX
10. Air Jordan IV

My top 3:
XI,XII,XIII
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

Quote:
So fake IVs are #4 on the list? Very interesting.......
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
|I
tired.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

#1 is a given.....but no XIII? XII at #2 with III at #6? no VI? here's how it should be imo (at the risk of turning this into another "what're your top ten favorite jordans" thread [even those these aren't my favs in order]) 1. XI 2. III 3. XII 4. VI 5. V 6. IV 7. VIII 8. I 9. XIII 10. VII.
HEAT SEEKER
-coppin' kicks ain't easy-

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So fake IVs are #4 on the list? Very interesting.......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I swear I seen that pic of bootleg on ebay. :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this list is terrible, how the hell are the XIIIs not in that list? i guess to each its own...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yup, one of the best J ever came out. It should had been number 2 on the list. Love the 12's, but it was rank too high.

Back
Top Bottom