Jordan V/5 Doernbecher

I don't think these are legit.  The tongues look off and the shark teeth on the midsole also looks off.  Can you post clear shots of the tongues, the soles of the shoe, and the lace bag if he has it?

thanks for the fast ancers, and sorry for my bad english. im from germany :wink:

is still wait for more pics. i told him that i need detail pictures of the tounge and of the box.

if got them i post them

or does anybody have an tip, that i can be 100000% sure that there legit?

i know that the upper side of the tounge must be straight and that fakes have this little ball/egg. is this an warranty?

and the rainbow effectmust be there. is this an warranty?

Gonna say GM/fake. The letters are supposed to be iridescent, as in they shimmer just in regular light. So with all of the different angles of the shoes in the pics above, you should see that easily in at least one of the pics, but you don't see it in any.

Gonna say GM/fake. The letters are supposed to be iridescent, as in they shimmer just in regular light. So with all of the different angles of the shoes in the pics above, you should see that easily in at least one of the pics, but you don't see it in any.
This guy is right.. the letter is suppose to shimmer in just regular light

Back
Top Bottom