jordan V black metallic and true blues and cardinals and Bordeaux summer 2011

Originally Posted by Brucie

did a conversion it should be 150.

I think that's gonna be the standard from now on I guess.  I wouldn't mind at all, if JB used the appropriate materials and effort.

Originally Posted by Brucie

did a conversion it should be 150.

I think that's gonna be the standard from now on I guess.  I wouldn't mind at all, if JB used the appropriate materials and effort.

Look at the red tongue liner on the true blue 3's, ummmm
frown.gif
Pass

The V and the bordeaux VII's are two of my all time favorite J's, and you can't go wrong with cardinals or true blue III's. Sounds like a good summer.

The V and the bordeaux VII's are two of my all time favorite J's, and you can't go wrong with cardinals or true blue III's. Sounds like a good summer.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Look at the red tongue liner on the true blue 3's, ummmm
frown.gif
Pass

Fam, the OG 3's had the red liner
pimp.gif

Black metallic V's? My favorite Jordan of all time? If it's durabuck, they will be stocked up in my closet. If they're suede, I dont want nothing to do with them.

Yeaa
pimp.gif
!!!
Need new Metallic's anyway, my retro's aren't that good looking anymore being that I loved this shoe SOOOO MUCH
that I wore it nearly everyday
laugh.gif

Still have my Cardinals and they remain in good condition so no need 2 cop them again

pass on the True Blues, not a huge fan of this version of the 3's (Although madd Jordan heads are, just my opinion im not feelin these)

Back
Top Bottom