jordan V black metallic and true blues and cardinals and Bordeaux summer 2011

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by Rapasaurus

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

I do not understand why JB would retro shoes within 3-4 years of each other when some notable OG's haven't been re-released yet!

I still have my Metallic V's and Cardinal VII's DS. Lol!

I mean, I really need Sport Blue VI's, Maroon VI's, Cement IV's, Chicago X's, Team X's, etc. Too many!
AGREED !!
wink.gif

Plus they should give us the Ginger & Varsity Royal low top XIV's, Indiglo XIV's, Black/Chrome II's, Concord XI's, THE REAL Low top XI's, Olive IX's, ETC !!
dem 2's posta b droppin nxt month
the 2s releasing next month are a new colorway, there black and white
similar to the chromes but there not the same

i kno but they look almost exactly alike...like DEAD ON alike

I do not understand why JB would retro shoes within 3-4 years of each other when some notable OG's haven't been re-released yet!

I mean, I really need Sport Blue VI's, Maroon VI's, Cement IV's, Chicago X's, Team X's, etc. Too many!
AGREED !!
wink.gif

Plus they should give us the Ginger & Varsity Royal low top XIV's, Indiglo XIV's, Black/Chrome II's, Concord XI's, THE REAL Low top XI's, Olive IX's, ETC !!

AGREED !!
wink.gif

They look somewhat like the Chromes but they have an ugly look to them (idk why but the Suede has a greenish look 2 me
laugh.gif
)
Not feeling them btw, Chromes are much better
pimp.gif

20097123255852015.jpg
2lvelav.jpg

AGREED !!
wink.gif

They look somewhat like the Chromes but they have an ugly look to them (idk why but the Suede has a greenish look 2 me
laugh.gif
)
pimp.gif

20097123255852015.jpg
2lvelav.jpg

AGREED !!
wink.gif

laugh.gif
)
pimp.gif

20097123255852015.jpg
2lvelav.jpg
i thnk its the lighting.but the chnges they made to the shoe r so slight that they clda called deez da chromes. they made chnges that they would make on a retro pair of chromes
the white sole, the lining on the tongue, n the lil back tab thingy

AGREED !!
wink.gif

laugh.gif
)
pimp.gif

20097123255852015.jpg
2lvelav.jpg
i thnk its the lighting.but the chnges they made to the shoe r so slight that they clda called deez da chromes. they made chnges that they would make on a retro pair of chromes
the white sole, the lining on the tongue, n the lil back tab thingy

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

whats up jb , they seem to drop everythin next year? maybe they take that movie 2012 serious?

frown.gif

I've been saving 24 cases of bottled water and ammunition of all kinds for the last 4 years.... and my pre-paid cell is active until 30 March 2015
grin.gif

I might jump on those Cardinals, I've got the International TB3 and my 07s are still pretty decent.... they should re-retro some of the releases en masse from 99-02. I'd like to see the AJ Retro 1 Varsity Royals in a Hi cut and the "Oreo"
smh.gif
 Retro 4 + just off the top but hey whaddya do????

whats up jb , they seem to drop everythin next year? maybe they take that movie 2012 serious?

frown.gif

I've been saving 24 cases of bottled water and ammunition of all kinds for the last 4 years.... and my pre-paid cell is active until 30 March 2015
grin.gif

I might jump on those Cardinals, I've got the International TB3 and my 07s are still pretty decent.... they should re-retro some of the releases en masse from 99-02. I'd like to see the AJ Retro 1 Varsity Royals in a Hi cut and the "Oreo"
smh.gif

frown.gif

grin.gif

smh.gif

frown.gif

grin.gif

smh.gif

Definitely scooping up the Black Metallic 5s, been wanting them since they released but never got the money right, and now I can't justify the prices they're going for..

Definitely scooping up the Black Metallic 5s, been wanting them since they released but never got the money right, and now I can't justify the prices they're going for..

the true blue should be just like the international release true blues. they are good quality leather and true to the og except for not having nike air on the heel tab. i will def cop another pair of true blues and the matallic V's.

Back
Top Bottom