Jordan V Easter - May 27, 2022

Everyone is going to regret sleeping.

Saw them both in hand today, extremely nice. I’m keepin both my Bean Pie 5’s 😈

The Regal Pink is a LOT nicer than you think. You have to see it in real life. You will buy it.

Sittin at local Shoe Palace :
50499C21-9C80-49EF-9329-C5F17514424E.jpeg

Last edited:
Did anyone’s pair come with a chain like bracelet or anklet shown in photo below??? 👀

D742C345-F70E-410C-8A4A-F69ACB5C2626.jpeg
Nope and I would have been surprised if it was in the box since this was a men's release. Maybe when it was originally a women's release that was to be included and it might still be included in the GS pairs (since girls and a good amount of women wears those sizes).

Nope and I would have been surprised if it was in the box since this was a men's release. Maybe when it was originally a women's release that was to be included and it might still be included in the GS pairs (since girls and a good amount of women wears those sizes).

I asked because they put a picture of it one the Nike.com website when launched.

I feel better now, I thought a worker took it out.

Anyhow Easter 5’s are amazing!!! DO NOT SLEEP On Restocks NT. Can’t wait to get my second pair so I can wear these already.

I asked because they put a picture of it one the Nike.com website when launched.

I feel better now, I thought a worker took it out.
I feel you and I am a woman, so even though I would not have mind receiving it in the box (though I would have never worn it), it would have been weird to me if it was still included after changing to a men's release.....I do not think most men would have wanted to wear it anyway. LOL

What are u guys using on the suede/nubuck part.. seems like the pink get dirty quick, have some bleeding from Jean's I'm trying to get out... any suggestions?

What are u guys using on the suede/nubuck part.. seems like the pink get dirty quick, have some bleeding from Jean's I'm trying to get out... any suggestions?
Reshoev8er to both prevent stains and to get them out. That's what I use anyway. Spray it on your kicks a day before you plan to rock them for sure fire results.

Back
Top Bottom