jordan V fire red cdp

Originally Posted by Rafool

"Which shoes should I ___?" and "what matches what?" type posts: These include people debating on what shoes they should buy/sell/trade/wear/etc...These can get pretty annoying. Basically the people who post these topics can't decide for themselves. I usually lock the thread with a "flip a coin" comment. No matter what, the end decision is up to THAT person! How about this? If you can't decide what to wear with the shoes you got, you shouldn't be wearing the shoes in the first place. And since we're on the subject, the whole VICK jersey posting needs to stop! It got tired real quick, and now it's just plain annoying. And honestly, I'll just delete it on site.

read the last part. oh and by the way, this was in the rules.
You're actually the annoying one. You never respond to peoples posts and state your own opinion thinking your a MOD. Let the MODS handle this.Just dont post and you're all good.

Originally Posted by wkej

Originally Posted by marqueemark

lock this please.. useless thread..

agree

i'd say entertaining,,why open the topic. if you think it's useless
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

Originally Posted by Rafool

"Which shoes should I ___?" and "what matches what?" type posts: These include people debating on what shoes they should buy/sell/trade/wear/etc...These can get pretty annoying. Basically the people who post these topics can't decide for themselves. I usually lock the thread with a "flip a coin" comment. No matter what, the end decision is up to THAT person! How about this? If you can't decide what to wear with the shoes you got, you shouldn't be wearing the shoes in the first place. And since we're on the subject, the whole VICK jersey posting needs to stop! It got tired real quick, and now it's just plain annoying. And honestly, I'll just delete it on site.

read the last part. oh and by the way, this was in the rules.
You're actually the annoying one. You never respond to peoples posts and state your own opinion thinking your a MOD. Let the MODS handle this. Just dont post and you're all good.
You calling me annoying and you just Octupleposted
indifferent.gif

I do help people out but when it comes to annoying and worthless topics I let it be known and if you don't like it,I'm sorry.

98% of what I rock with any pair of kicks consists of nothing more than a pair of jeans, or cargo/camo shorts and a ..........

Originally Posted by s dubl

98% of what I rock with any pair of kicks consists of nothing more than a pair of jeans, or cargo/camo shorts and a ..........

laugh.gif
exactly

Back
Top Bottom