Jordan V Holiday (Rumored) Release "CP3"

not a big fan of CP3 but I like this colorway
smokin.gif

Taxis, steels, and Laneys look great...and I'm still holding out hope for the blue 5 in the back that I zoomed in on and posted on the first page of this thread. I'd love it if it was a Melo PE like this CP3

all of these are terrible IMO.. especiall that 13/8/11 fusion
think you mean the six rings...thats the purple fusion and the teal and yellow ones also the black and red in the actual "picture"

However looks like a new fusion a six upper a 14 tongue and 4 back pannel right next to them in teal and red

This is what I am talking about! This is the same material that is used on the Olive 's. I don't know the exact name of the material, only that it's some suede, but it appears to have some sort of oil in it. This is the same material that should be used in the black/purple 5's. That material is crazy and would set the any shoe off!! I love my olive 5's alone just for the material. These appear to have that same material. if so, even though I'm not a fan of the colorway, I will cop just for the material used.

This particular CP3 PE is NOT releasing. Im sure several others can confirm this as well.
Welp, if this is true and they are strictly a 1 of 1 PE, everyone's tune will change and be like smfh JB why can't you release something like this.  Eventually they'll prob end up Ebay for $3-4k and people will dream.  Make it a GR and the same people will people like naw im good. LOLOL

I hope they release.  I've never got into Vs, but I love the blue.  Kind of reminds me of the smurf dunks and Koston low dunks.  

im not sure they would take pics like this and that many if they arnt releasing.

This is the same pic format for all the shoes releasing on sneakrnews also

We got another release for the year of the 5s this one is labeled as a chris paul tribute for now and looks like its going stay that way. Leave your thoughts below in the comments. 

Im not a fan but I hope someone is and wish them the best of luck. They do look clean and not sure of the materials used but i will update.

Info from sneakernews.com

cannot wait for these to drop. 

Back
Top Bottom