Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Literally just woke up, thought i struck out but was able to score a pair off NDC.. Feeling lucky

The num num juice from last nite had me in a slump..

Woke up 5min ago and was able to cop a sz 10 from ndc..

Congrats to everyone who got their pairs..

Back to bed I go..

The 9.5 I placed in my cart on nike.com at 5am pst is still there lol and is still allowing me to complete the purchase. Wonder if I would actually get them cause their site days no more 9.5s.

The 9.5 I placed in my cart on nike.com at 5am pst is still there lol and is still allowing me to complete the purchase. Wonder if I would actually get them cause their site days no more 9.5s.
You should let them go, so someone else can scoop.

brutal here in danbury ct mall. these guys a footlocker buy them for themselves and hold some for there boys.  total bs. i was smart enuf at 5:45am to get an extra tix to olympia which had more pairs than FL after the guys working there grab them at FL.  all good.

Nike made this release a walk in the park....but they know for fact the next big release Gamma or the bred 1's...they gonna ***** on everyone lol

Last edited:
According to rumors Nike stores got very few in stock and one service took 75 plus percent of the stock at Nike stores.

Niketalk is straight Mrs. Dash this Saturday morning. LOL. Good to see. Glad everyone was able to cop.

Long story short. I had in cart, placed order with 15% of coupon. Then called Nike.com to get the other 15% taken off the order manually as instructed by a rep for a total of 30% off the order. Placed order, but when I called, the 2nd rep said they couldn't complete the additional 15% off. I said screw it and cancel the order since I wasn't feeling the color way, but I would have copped for $125. Then I get a call on the phone from the 1st rep saying that they were able to apple the total of 30% off the order. I said, how when the rep I just spoke with said she couldn't so I cancelled the order. That size 14 went back into the inventory and now I am having no luck putting it back in the cart >:

Followed the Twitter link. Add to Cart. Wait 5 min and processed payment. Received order confirmation.Done deal. $180.63 shipped.

Last edited:
glade to see people who wanted pairs got them. wish more nike releases were like this. resellers could be pushed out the game if releases were not so hard to come by. thinking out loud..

Last edited:
@dquezad***9  S'all good my brother, got my pair from Finish Line this morning, easy cop. Line for the Green Glow lV's was longer than this one, though it was raining this morning so I have the feeling that stopped a lot of younger people from coming out. 

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/clo/4166812673.html

DEAD @ Langley's 
roll.gif

(Langley is a city/highschool in VA for those not from the DMV)

Back
Top Bottom