Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

The pa4 will be there in the store the next week for the same price. The taxis yea good luck with that lol I'm only copping ps4 when kh3 comes out and the price for the system goes down

I love shoes and were in a shoe forum but if I had to pick I'd go with the ps4. You'll get alot more use out of it for your money. Them shoes just gunna sit and collect dust or u might feel fly in new kicks, but not worth the price tag, just saying.
you'll be able to buy a ps4 for years to come, not so much finding laneys for retail if you miss out on the release date.

The pa4 will be there in the store the next week for the same price. The taxis yea good luck with that lol I'm only copping ps4 when kh3 comes out and the price for the system goes down
KH3 :pimp: can't wait for that game

It's these or the ps4 for me..
You should go for these instead only because the ps4 will be mass produced console for a good 7-8 years to come and the good thing about games is down the line you can get better deals on them and better updated versions of the console of there is a bug in the console

nthat.gif

Anyone have comparison pics of the tongue from the first release to this one? Is the tongue on these similar to the 2013 grape V's?

Last edited:
Man, from October to December, I have on my list:
The Gloves
Laney Vs
Taxi XIIs
Gamma XIs
and then 5 colorways of the Lebron XI @ $200 each...
:x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom