Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

there called steel 10's lol
roll.gif

Maybe wih the increased pricing there will be a modicum of improvement in quality. Looks like it with these so far.... Here is hoping

Have the laces always been round-ish on the laneys? They are flat on all other 5s to my knowledge. Maybe I'm forgetting something...

If I have to pay a little premium of $10 for this for whatever the price is I'm fine now if it was the $185 like the bell air Vs I wouldn't be as happy but there is nothing we can do about this price unless we pray somehow these hit the outlets in large numbers
i still and will always consider the grapes to be the fresh prince representative for jordan shoes...the new ones that are coming out are pure hype, the grey just killed it for me personally.  I like the laneys because they're a bit more lowkey than the hypebeast grapes.  

Y'all still comparing tumbled and regular leather? What a great reason to pass on a shoe...
lol, was that a sneak diss fam? Why can't you quote me young blood?

Might not make sense to you, but you don't have to worry about what shoes I chose to cop and the reasons I buy them for.

In other words, mind your own business 
happy.gif

You always trying to start something on here steelo.. 
mean.gif
 its comical

Go troll on ISS homie

If I wanted to quote you I would...

A diss means disrespecting so if you felt offended that's a personal problem but nothing in there was the slightest bit disrespectful.

Also I could've sworn I said y'all meaning more than one person. I just throw a rock in the air and your the only one who wanted to take it that way. If you look back in the thread others were comparing it that's why I said STILL

Lastly I can care less about what YOU cop because my last part of my sentence also wasn't directed towards you. Would love to see when I try to start something on NT tho

(Directed to Htownshoefiend)

If I wanted to quote you I would...

A diss means disrespecting so if you felt offended that's a personal problem but nothing in there was the slightest bit disrespectful.

Also I could've sworn I said y'all meaning more than one person. I just throw a rock in the air and your the only one who wanted to take it that way. If you look back in the thread others were comparing it that's why I said STILL

Lastly I can care less about what YOU cop because my last part of my sentence also wasn't directed towards you. Would love to see when I try to start something on NT tho

(Directed to Htownshoefiend)
But your clearly said, and i quote[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]  "What a great reason to pas on a shoe..."[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]When I was the only one who said they would not feel bad about passing on the black tongues, with a different leather quality than these. Try again homie.[/font]

Last edited:
View media item 560327

But your clearly said, and i quote "What a great reason to pas on a shoe..."

When I was the only one who said they would not feel bad about passing on the black tongues, with a different leather quality than these. Try again homie.

Yea cuz 2 people right under your post didn't just say they were passing for the same reason...

Just stop your taking something simple to heart ohh and I quoted you this time so hope that made you feel better

Last edited:
"
But your clearly said, and i quote  "What a great reason to pas on a shoe..."

When I was the only one who said they would not feel bad about passing on the black tongues, with a different leather quality than these. Try again homie.

Yea cuz 2 people right under your post didn't just say they were passing for the same reason...

Just stop your taking something simple to heart ohh and I quoted you this time so hope that made you feel better
Your right kiddo, the 2 people right under my post did not say they were passing. One is a "Yes!" gif and the other is simply stating hopefully there is an improvement in quality with the price increase. Neither said anything about leather quality or passing on black tongues...

So...

Try again. 

Even if 2 people right under didn't type they are passing, does that make my comment still directed to only you? No it doesn't no need to "try again" when my point is proven every time you comment back

You thought I was talking about you in a general comment and got salty that's all. I don't even have a problem with you but you doing the most right now and that's "comical"

Even if 2 people right under didn't type they are passing, does that make my comment still directed to only you? No it doesn't no need to "try again" when my point is proven every time you comment back

You thought I was talking about you in a general comment and got salty that's all. I don't even have a problem with you but you doing the most right now and that's "comical"
I'm just pointing out your errors, but whatever fam. You win, i don't have time for this...

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom