Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

I wasn't trying to win, or cause a negative response with my initial comment. You wanted to comment so you must've had time for it.

Like I said I have no problem so if we're off this glad we can get back to the shoes.

laugh.gif
This right here.

Got the black tongue checked off and awaiting these bad boys! No interest in the next couple Vs..

does anyone know how long it takes for 5s to start yellowing?  Let's say if you wore them once a week just on concrete.....i have the black tongue 5s but the one thing thats got me iffy on the laneys is how long i'll be able to actually enjoy them before the yellowing starts?

If yellowing bothers you, clean the outsole and dry it after each wear. Your soles will be icy for a LONG time.

If yellowing bothers you, clean the outsole and dry it after each wear. Your soles will be icy for a LONG time.
Good to know, I'm into wearing my shoes, but have avoided 5s for awhile due to the yellowing thing, but hard to resist the Laneys as I always try to grab non-bred colorways when i can...as long as i can wear them for a good year, hell even until next summer, i'll be happy

The yellowing certainly isn't as bad on Laneys.. I'm looking forward to that blue tint on the sole for these, will actually match the shoe.

What do you use to clean the sole? I'd imagine chemical cleaner would just turn it yellow quicker?

What do you use to clean the sole? I'd imagine chemical cleaner would just turn it yellow quicker?

I'm not the kind of guy who cares about yellowing, so I almost never do any outsole cleaning. The only time I've done it was for my DMP VI's, and I just used dishwashing soap, water, and an old toothbrush. If you get as much of the dirt out as you can and dry it well, it'll stay clear.

HAVENT BEEN ON HERE IN A WHILE MAYBE IM LATE MAYBE ITS LIGHTING...BUT THAT TONGUE LOOKS BUTCHERED TO THE PITTS... WHERE THE HELL IS THE POPPING ROYAL AND ITS SUPPOSED TO BE FLAT....NOT SHIMMERY :x

everything looks great on these except the chunky toebox

passing, but they look to be a comfy wear

Last edited:
What up NT - first post.

Picked up my pair of Laney V's yesterday and am really happy with them.  The tumbled leather is great quality; so much better than the stuff they used for grapes & fire red.  If quality on these is your concern, don't trip, must cop right here.  I'll definitely be looking to double up on release day.

Back
Top Bottom