Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

yup tonight was my final attempt with JJ....ima hit the lotto before i get a pair on there .....lmaooo mad Jason Collins

Not my size. Seems like once they're in your cart they stay once the site is stable. Anyways, I'm removing them now. Good luck to who get them.
you already got jacked. you just won't notice it till you hit refresh

put in all my info. clicked confirm order

only to get the "webpage down" screen at the very end

JJ is the worst

Had in my cart and entered in all info, got error 99, order Id is already in use, wtf????

I hate that error. I've gotten that twice before. For me it meant that account is pretty much unusable. The JJ CSR's were no help in trying to resolve it. It seems to happen when you are adding items over and over again. Something gets screwed up. I've had to create new accounts twice because of that error.

I never really cared for this cw. But I have never had it and tried on jj to grab them. Added to cart times and got jacked every time. Only tried jj one other time ( bel airs), and had no luck eff thier site lol. will try fnl or ndc im the AM. No biggie for me either way. GL to everyone that wwnts them.

i got to check out with like 500+ dollars worth of Laney. went back to delete some and got slap with OSS. i love JJ how they get me all warm up for tomorrow morning. the way i see it is a fail on JJ is a sucess on NDC.

Usually don't have a problem with JJ. Couple of mistakes on my part. Used an older slow laptop, refreshed the page when trying to select shipping, then entered wrong cc info

I hate that error. I've gotten that twice before. For me it meant that account is pretty much unusable. The JJ CSR's were no help in trying to resolve it. It seems to happen when you are adding items over and over again. Something gets screwed up. I've had to create new accounts twice because of that error.

Thanks for the info. Last time I purchased off JJ was the steel grey 10s, this time I keep pressing the add to bag button until it showed up in my shopping bag so sounds about right, will make a new account before the next release

Last edited:
Probably typical w all 5's.

They are usually a half size big.

Did anyone use PayPal to check out? Or did you guys enter CC info?

Does anyone know what time you're supposed to pick up the shoes at champs if you got a guarantee ticket? Like what's the latest I can go before they start selling them.

Would def call or show up early, appearantly varies by store. But they wrote 8-11am on mine.. Plus, earlier you get there the more pairs you can look over. Last few pickups I went through a few pairs because of sloppy paint, uneven toe box, etc..

$170 for some V's? :x

Not a fan of these really, but I hope the release goes smoothly. I know once I see them on foot somewhere I'll want them in my closet... Even though I'll probably never wear them :smh:

With every raffle I lose, the more my interest in sneakers diminishes.

I'd like to thank nike for slowly detoxing me from this habit that has taken up most of my income for the last 15 years. :lol:

$170 for some V's? :x

Not a fan of these really, but I hope the release goes smoothly. I know once I see them on foot somewhere I'll want them in my closet... Even though I'll probably never wear them :smh:
then don't get them?
why not? no problem with buying a pair and wearing them once or never. Im personally never wearing my banne d's, got em in a glass case. I love collecting sneakers , even if i dont wear them, i mean, I might!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom