Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Come on now, I hope you're not talking bout those joints at the bizarre ? Cause unless u live in a alternate universe I don't see oly 6 below retail
Just found a DS pair on Craigslist for 200. Not retail but pretty close to 175 after taxes and all. Those saying these go for 250 or more aren't looking good enough

retail or even less to $200 not retail but close & pretty sure people arent looking hard enough :lol:

what sz was that for ...... a gs sz?

if they are sz 10+ they arent ds

because they do go for $260+ in bigger sizes (im a sz 12)

Size 10 pretty sure

How is it hard to believe that they'll go for 200? They're a GR

because its not very likely ... ok you found a pair for $200 but finding another for that price will be pulling teeth because they honestly pop for $250+ depending on the sz ...GR or not ... every V this yr has been gr(aside from bel air,fear & db ) & they all went/go for more than $200 bro...you can also throw the blk grapes in there too because limited gr or whatever u want to call those things were everywhere

because its not very likely ... ok you found a pair for $200 but finding another for that price will be pulling teeth because they honestly pop for $250+ depending on the sz ...GR or not ... every V this yr has been gr(aside from bel air,fear & db ) & they all went/go for more than $200 bro...you can also throw the blk grapes in there too because limited gr or whatever u want to call those things were everywhere
Took me 2 minutes to find em. Texted him and turns out he only wants 180 lmao I might go ahead and buy them thanks to you guys :D

DS Oly 6's going for $220 range

Sgamon just sound like you found a good deal that's all

Last edited:
Took me 2 minutes to find em. Texted him and turns out he only wants 180 lmao I might go ahead and buy them thanks to you guys
happy.gif
yes from time to time you'll get lucky everynow and  find somebody willing to dump their shoes for close to retail, but i believe in a more general consensus is that 9 out of 10 reseller are probably selling these around $50 or more over retail

Took me 2 minutes to find em. Texted him and turns out he only wants 180 lmao I might go ahead and buy them thanks to you guys
happy.gif
mean.gif
 Bruh I just got a pair of cherry 11 low's for 150, that doesn't make it the norm.

Got my tracking from Eastbay
smokin.gif
. First time ordering from them, and everything has gone very smoothly so far!

Got my tracking from Eastbay :smokin . First time ordering from them, and everything has gone very smoothly so far!
Eastbay usually isnt a bad site. I've bought from them before. I had to return somethin before and they took it back with no problem

Eastbay usually isnt a bad site. I've bought from them before. I had to return somethin before and they took it back with no problem
Yeah they're straight, I had a quick question on my order and they responded with quickness and asked numerous times if they could help with anything else. Good service.

No tracking from NDC yet. 0 charge on credit card in the my order page. They sure are taking their time with this one. Usually in my account I get tracking already but this time I had to use my girl account.

ordered 2 pair off ndc thru 2 different emails and 2 different payment methods and 2 different addresses..why did they ship 1 shoe saturday and has yet to ship the other..it has never took till tuesday to get a shoe shipped thru nike i dont know what the fuk is goin on 

the one i paid with paypal with shipped same day as release..the one that hasnt shipped yet i used my business account...iono has it ever taken that long wit anybody else???

Last edited:
ordered 2 pair off ndc thru 2 different emails and 2 different payment methods and 2 different addresses..why did they ship 1 shoe saturday and has yet to ship the other..it has never took till tuesday to get a shoe shipped thru nike i dont know what the fuk is goin on 
the one i paid with paypal with shipped tuesday..the one that hasnt shipped yet i used my business account...iono has it ever taken that long wit anybody else???

Yeah it has. The DB5 release, I didn't get any tracking till Wednesday.

Forgot to post after the release. Was able to cop 4 total but the day almost went sour. Was out at house of hoops for 2 hours about 15 heads back and apparently the first few people took the 13-14s smh so I picked up a 12 and 11.5. Bummed I didn't get my size I called finish line across town and asked about the turnout and they had 2 13s left and no one was there. Raced that way and picked up both of them. So happy I was able to get my size. Would've been bummed if I didn't get my size. Sold all the extra pairs for retail to some who weren't so lucky

View media item 641714
View media item 641717

Last edited:
No tracking from NDC yet. 0 charge on credit card in the my order page. They sure are taking their time with this one. Usually in my account I get tracking already but this time I had to use my girl account.
I haven't received shipping confirmation yet either..

Smh..

Back
Top Bottom