Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

I haven't received shipping confirmation yet either..

Smh..
You and @iFr0st   should get them tomorrow, depending on whether you're on the East Coast or West , East gets things first, I remember I got my ship confromation same day around 5 that evening, if not tomorrow you may want to check about your order on Wednesday 

Im on the east and i never get them before wed (these are scheduled for wed).

Frost sounds like they got u... :smile:

I haven't received shipping confirmation yet either..
Smh..
go on ups and go to track by reference and put in ur order number. in my experience if you dont recieve trackin by wednesday they gonna cancel your order cuz they usually send tracking on sat or sunday even monday sometimes.

mine are scheduled to arrive wednesday

if your tracking doesn't update by tomorrow I would call or talk to a rep online

Last edited:
mine are scheduled to arrive wednesday
if your tracking doesn't update by tomorrow I would call or talk to a rep online
those reps are full of it. like fnl they would tell you they located a store that still has em so it ships from there. few days late no tracking. you call again they tell you that store sold out so they looking for another store. few days later no trackig but a damnnn cancellation on your fnl account lol.

does everyone that is worried about confirmation/tracking using bots  or how come everyones always so worried?
i just want to know if my girl card work cause she had all kind of aka under her card, different billing address, different mailing address, and im shipping it to my house. didn't want Nike to get all confused and cancel my order or put it on hold without calling. but she told me they charged her card so im good. 

anyone know where I can cop 10.5?  I can grab 11 off FL and Eastbay but didn't want to go 11...

Quick question, can someone explain the 3/4 Mid thing to me when these first came out in 2000? What does that even mean?

Quick question, can someone explain the 3/4 Mid thing to me when these first came out in 2000? What does that even mean?

That's the height of them. Why they chose to emphasize that when they're the same height as every other V ever (excluding the Women's low pairs), I have no idea :lol:

I kind of want a second pair now after getting my pair from NTSF lol. Just one of my favorites, if not my favorite colorway of the Vs. Should I just wait this week to see if some retailers get some back on their website?
(Also, 1000 posts on NT!) :smokin

Last edited:
My order from Champs got cancelled, I ain't stressing it though. Looks like I'm getting the black/red LeBron XI from them at least.

nike shipped mine super fast, got it monday afternoon; usually don't get it till wed.

quality seems good and pretty happy since these were one of the V's this year i wanted bad.

Fnl took down sizing options and changed it to this product is currently unavailable on the product page.. so i'm thinking no canceled orders ?  

Back
Top Bottom