Jordan V Lightning Samples

They better come with the black laces,they better release in America(& I don't mean only New York,still pissed about the parra release),& watch how many change their minds as release day approaches.

They better come with the black laces,they better release in America(& I don't mean only New York,still pissed about the parra release),& watch how many change their minds as release day approaches.

they look ayt
ohwell.gif

Not bad but don't think i'd cop. I bet when they start yellowing the shoe is going to be like 5 different shades of yellow.   

Not bad but don't think i'd cop. I bet when they start yellowing the shoe is going to be like 5 different shades of yellow.   

These are sick... honestly, if these dropped I probably would be as desperate for the lightning IVs anymore... these are crazy nice, just with some black or yellow laces maybe... even with the laces choking the sample, the shoe is still sick, and you cant say that about a lot of em out there...

These are sick... honestly, if these dropped I probably would be as desperate for the lightning IVs anymore... these are crazy nice, just with some black or yellow laces maybe... even with the laces choking the sample, the shoe is still sick, and you cant say that about a lot of em out there...

Back
Top Bottom