Jordan V low "China" releasing 2016..

Oh yeah, u really got me. U got used mamba moments nobody wants. lets see the supremes. Anyhow http://www.flightclub.com/nike-kobe-10-elite-low-prm-htm-race-car-multi-color-metallic-silver-042468 ...sz 9 goes for 575 sz 12 goes for 800. You have no clue what you are talking about.

Ok Mr. Page not found lol. Not wasting anymore precious time on you when I could be sleep haha.

How bout them China 5s y'all??

Nah, the link works fine. Explain them prices. http://www.flightclub.com/nike-kobe-10-elite-low-prm-htm-black-white-042513 .. pretty sure price gets higher as sz gets higher but you sell shoes,so you prolly kno that.

Last edited by a moderator:
View media item 1880854
What's funny is I legitimately just tried to help you and telling you about steals on FB and you got mad. Why you mad? Why everything I see you talkin about I'm lying? But I proved my point on the Kobe HTM, Mamba moments and sizes. Peace to you.

nerd.gif

No one cares for 11.5. I sell shoes. The shoes that always sit are sizes 11.5 and 12. Nobody cares for those sizes. I still have Jordan 1 UNC size 12s sitting lol
That's because they made a butt load of of the Jordan UNC, no one wants them in any sizes. Half sizes are produced in less quantities then whole sizes. 11.5-13 size shoes used to bring in the most profit back in my days. In addition to Nike making more of all their shoes, they make more size 12, 13 then they ever did so the demand is closer to the supply. Now a days there are so many young hypebeasts and more girls into shoes the smallest sizes bring in the most loot. Just take a look at yeezy boosts, size 4,5,6 go for almost twice what the 8-10 go for.

Which brings me to why I came to this thread I was looking to see if they produced GS sizes for my sister but it looks like they didn't. While some people find steals on Facebook most of the groups I've seen are filled with scammers and people trying to pass off worn shoes as new. Still some deals to be found if they don't sell to someone else for a few bucks more before they get a chance to ship or meet up with you.

Looks pretty limited on FNL in certain sizes. Be quick.
Had a $20 reward to use so i pulled the trigger on FNL, luckily i was able to process my order through on the 2ND try 
mean.gif
......they real be on some BS with the order processing system!!

Store in NJ usual gets multiple full size runs only get 10 pairs and that's the only store in all of the mall that probably has every shoe store

Wow that was fast. Only a 14 left at FNL. Should've went there first lol..still pending on SNKRS and no dice yet carting on swoosh

Back
Top Bottom