Jordan V Quai 54 LC

Hey guys I'm thinking about ordering these Quai's but the speckles on the silver look larger than other pictures I have seen and I'm not sure if the lighting makes the green look so much brighter or if it is off. Someone help me please before I buy these! 

T2fBPjXbJbXXXXXXXX_!!57551685.jpg

T26BTmXXBaXXXXXXXX_!!57551685.jpg

T2zb_nXm8XXXXXXXXX_!!57551685.jpg

T2TqTnXmXXXXXXXXXX_!!57551685.jpg

T20r2nXmxXXXXXXXXX_!!57551685.jpg

T2W3bnXiNXXXXXXXXX_!!57551685.jpg

T2.rYnXglXXXXXXXXX_!!57551685.jpg

T2KPHkXmhaXXXXXXXX_!!57551685.jpg

T2wQrlXgxaXXXXXXXX_!!57551685.jpg

many unauthorized pairs of these floatin around.. How much are you paying?? I would be very careful if your not paying at least 4-450.. YOU CANT get these for any less..TRUST ME

they are Bs or unauthorized IMO.. leather looks too pebbled...tongue shape off... Craftsmanship looks shotty on the seams and stitching..

I would be paying close to that but like you said I have seen a lot of fakes and heard stories about fakes that look almost identical to the real ones. I will pass on these I guess only way I would check em is to google image a legit pair and compare it. Do you guys think tey are "grey market" or b-grades or replicas?

i would say these are replicas, but JB quality checks are not that good anymore so who knows.. If your really in the Quai  market I would INSIST on many pics of the pair your buying and proof of purchase if necessary..and of course keep in mind.. if its too good to be true, it prob is..

Thanks for the advice TB. Do you know where I could get a legit pair from? Seems like every site besides footlocker etc. r selling fakes

Those are Authentic,they are still no replicas/fakes with the correct tongue the tongue is correct on that pair.

The guy I would get them from has a 7 day return policy so I'm goin to order them then post those pics when I get them

Back
Top Bottom