Jordan V UNC - March 4, 2023

1671158676083.png

Where do you see that? No sales on goat and I don’t even see them on stockx. Noticed you haven’t said anything about Cool Grey VIs what are your thoughts?
My bad, scrolled through and thought those photos were of people grabbing them.
Regarding Cool Grey VIs, I'm leaning towards cop. Love that color blocking and love grey in general

Be interesting to see what the next UNC release is. Would prefer IX (Powder Blue), X (Ice Blue), XV, or the Black V (2006 LS) but not holding my breath. I can’t picture a UNC VIII so I’m going to guess a white based VII (low or high) or black based XII (low or high).

Be interesting to see what the next UNC release is. Would prefer IX (Powder Blue), X (Ice Blue), XV, or the Black V (2006 LS) but not holding my breath. I can’t picture a UNC VIII so I’m going to guess a white based VII (low or high) or black based XII (low or high).

It looks like the Tar Heels gimmick shoes will always be a divergent model, basically never previously manufactured, based on the history of the previous releases. I doubt they would try to re-release something with a UNC gimmick attached to it.

Although they released those Pantone XI from that dreaded Gift Of Flight pack years ago, I wonder if they'll make a differing version of an XI with the Tar Heels gimmick. I believe it's inevitable because the XI is perpetually popular like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom