Jordan V White/Black-Gold Fall 2016

Maybe people are just not feeling a gold shoe. I know I'm not. The shoe doesn't look bad, but it is $190. People are probably good with the black metallics and dont want need another 5.

Let these joints go on sale and let that be it... There's no need to complain and there's definitely no need to cop on release day. No matter when these released, if the toungue was silver And the jumpman (on the tongue) was gold I would have scooped em

Just saw them in person......They`re horrible. The leather is supposed to be pebbled, but the execution was bad. They looked smooth in NDC pics. PASS. i dont even wanna buy them 40% off to sell, lol

Let these joints go on sale and let that be it... There's no need to complain and there's definitely no need to cop on release day. No matter when these released, if the toungue was silver And the jumpman (on the tongue) was gold I would have scooped em

I agree, 3M tongue these would be fire. The shiny gold tongue ruins the whole shoe IMO.

gold neoprene tongues would have been better. hopefully can cop on sale down the road

Last edited:
cant drop a retro v close to an xi and 1 retro release lol

a refective tongue and nike air on the back and they would have sold out.

these are not the wedding v and i doubt anybody wears these in the gold medal game

Copped on NDC for 175 + free next day shipping!
If it wasn't for the breds and 11 lows these would be sold out! Plus SNKRS APP is having a restock on a couple 12s, low 5s, and 17+coppers on Tuesday maybe a few more

These next couple of weeks are going to be expensive so im pretty sure that these will sit until the dust settles and whoever missed out on the other releases come back for these but im shooting for all three because my account right now is saying treat yourself young man treat yourself

Last edited:
These next couple of weeks are going to be expensive so im pretty sure that these will sit until the dust settles and whoever missed out on the other releases come back for these but im shooting for all three because my account right now is saying treat yourself young man treat yourself

i think that gold tongue is scaring people away

You cant out Stunt me on dez 5 mane
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Im done with NT for a few hrs, this dude just made my day... Now to clean da crib, get fresh and stunt in the mall in my Corny shoes
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom