Jordan V White/Black-Gold Fall 2016

Just imagine if they used the same tongue on the recent BM 5s but with a gold jumpman. Joints would've been fuego. They're still very nice as is though.

These would be fire if they did that. The shiny gold tongue is one thing about these I don't care for.

Is the tongue the same material as the black metallics just gold? Or patent leather? looks similar

Last edited:
Some days im feeling these, some days im not, wish it was the gold on the wedding v's man :smh:

I feel like these are going to release with no hype then everybody is going to see how dope they are in person and price will go through the roof. My pair is secured and I am sitting by for the explosion in this thread.

Everybody should know from the masters. Black, white, and gold just sell, minus the poor man ovos

Very nice shoe would love to pick them up but there's just way too much dropping. I might be in the minority but I'm gonna go for the 11s over these

Some days im feeling these, some days im not, wish it was the gold on the wedding v's man :smh:

I just wish they were the wedding Vs :smh:. I want to love these so bad but that gold tongue just gives me all kinds of mixed feelings. All I can ever think about is how I would go about covering it up when I wear them. And I shouldn't have to think about that lol.

Last edited:
These aren't bad, but bad timing for release.. Following BM5 makes these meh to me. If they were actual "weddings" with that light gold color and NA it would be a different story.

Back
Top Bottom